Chapter 43: Miscarriage

Happy reading!

~~~~~~

Sheharyar

My eyes got pinched closed due to sudden sound of shot and then I fell back on my back.

I opened my eyes to see police holding hassan and dragging him out of this basement.

Then my eyes fell on the body against me. My eyes go wide with horror.

"No...no no no.... haarib.... haa...rib... bhai... You didn't... You shouldn't have done this... wha...what have you done...."

I brought him in my lap holding him tightly. His face was covered with bruises. I couldn't see where he have been shooted.

I was crying by now.

"SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE!"
I shouted.

" HAARIB... PLEASE....OPEN YOUR EYES GODDAM! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME.... PLEASE.... I love you.... please don't leave me..." I jerked him by shoulder and then shook his face and slapped his cheeks to make him gain conscious.... but nothing was working.

He wasn't even moving.... he can't leave me....

"Haarib! You can't leave me .... open your fucking eyes man!" I hold his face and then hugged him.

"Woahh man! Wase ma maru ga nahi par tere in kapro ki smell se zaror mar jao ga..."

My eyes widened and then I pushed him away.

He was smiling like it was all a joke!

"Bhai! Hath ko goli bas chuu k guzar gai. Ab itnay se mujh jaisa James bond mar thori sakta ha. " he showed his left hand where blood was still oozing out and his bicep flesh could be seen.

I jerked him away and hit him on his face.

"DO YOU THINK ITS A BLOODY HELL JOKE! JAAN NIKAL GAI THI MERI AUR TUJHE MAZAQ SUJ RAHA HAI!"

I shouted.

It wasn't a joke man! I thought he di....

I can't imagine to loose him and he...

"Ouch! Bhai dard ho raha ha..." he placed his right hand over his wound and sat up.

"Sir! Ambulance is here. " one of the cop came and I helped haarib to stand up.

"You shouldn't have done this.... I am not worth it..." I whispered while seeing his wound.

He looked directly in my eyes.

Silent for a second and then smiled.

"Tere bohat qarz han yaar mere par.... socha shayad aise hi woh qarz jhuka du. " he replied with a small smile.

I frowned at his statement.

"Par yaar.... stunt kharab ho gaya... goli kahi aur baj jati thora action hota thora larai wagaira.... ulta mere biceps hi kharab ho gaye. " he again came back to his jolly mode.

We reached ambulance.

"Wase mane tujhe adhay ghanty baad andr ane ko bola tha .... tujhe ziyada jaldi thi ane ki?" He asked.

Yeah! He had asked me to bring police and he'll handle hassan.

I am still wondering, what he gotta have to deal with him alone?

"Kiu! Teri koi ram leela rehti thi abhi us k sath sunany wali?" I asked while the nurse was cleaning his wound and we were heading to the same hospital where soha was.