Chapter 16: The coffee cup!

Happy reading!

°°°°°°°°°°°

Soha

Life has its own  uncunning way of dealing with things...with choices everyone wants and  have....
But what if both the choices are misunderstood...
And u r in the middle without any reasoning ....

Well! I am standing at the point where I seriously don't know where I am? What's the next step...or What am I even doing with my life?

"Oohh madam! Ab aj agar ap mahinay baad aa hi gai han duty par toh please apne HUSBAND k khayalat apne ghar chor k aya karai yaha par. "

Yeh larki nhi sudhre gi. Ifra was here talking to me non stop of that Dr. Ahmed and then how she gave the lecture in front of Dr. Nasir.
I was really amazed by her. Itna kuch is larki ne akele kar hi lia... warna she is the one who always needs a push to do work.

I smiled and said, " HUSBAND k bare ma nhi soch rahi thi...mai toh ye soch rahi thi k ye meri choti si jaan ne itna kam kar kaise lia mere bagair?"
I got up and hugged her from back.
She turned around immediately and hugged me so tightly, and she started sniffing?
I made her look at me and yes ofcourse she was crying.

Niagara falls se bhi ziyada ansu bahati hai ye larki.

"Kia ho gya? ab kiu roo rhi hai?" I asked while rubbing my hand over her back.

"Kuch nahi... bas I MISSED... you ...alot. "
She was hiccuping and GOD! Why she loves me this much?

"Haww! Meri jaan see I am here now. Aur itni hi yaad aa rhi thi toh milne aa jati. Tujhe kisi ne roka hai kia? Pagal" I stated

She pushed me away and said, " Tujhe jo behn ki yaad nahi ai mai kiu ati phir? Ek message ya ek call tk nhi ki tune. Toh mai kiu paglo ki tarha ati?
Tera banda wase hi ARROGANCE KI SHOP hai pura..."

"Acha acha acha relaxxxx! I am here now and I won't go anywhere any soon. Just relax okay!"
Before she could go into that melodrama phase, I stopped her.

Our conversation was disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Yes! Come in"

"Dr. Soha, Dr. Nasir have appointed you to assist him in the cardiac surgery in 15 min. And Dr. Ifra your duty is in OPD" a nurse came and informed us about our duties.

"Allah puchay in logo se jo do dosto ki duties alag alag laga dety han" ifra complained while getting her stethoscope.

"Hahahahahaha! Agar do dostai ek hi ward ma chali jaye toh waha bas baatai hi hon gi , patients treat nhi hon gay. " Ifra and I laughed and moved towards our duties.

~~~~~~~~~~

The surgery was too long. It was actually a patient with cardiac arrest with diabetes and hypertension. So it took a bit longer.
It was already 8 p.m. Aunty had informed me of the driver she had assigned the duty of my pick and drop.
I took all the things from the table and then moved towards the reception.

"Is there any other duty of mine Jenny?" Jenny was the receptionist.
She smiled and looked for the duties and said "No ma'am! You are free to go"

"Thanks! And can you please tell me when are my night duties starting?"

"Ma'am you have two night duties. One is the day after tomorrow and next is in next week" she said.

"Okay! Thanks Jenny" I smiled and moved towards outside where the driver was when suddenly Osama came infront of me out of nowhere. I was a bit shocked by his sudden appearance.
"Ummm Hi! Soha" he said.