Chapter 25: Truth and the reasons

Because you all were so eager of what would happen next, even I couldn't resist but to post this update
So, enjoy

Happy reading!
:)

~~~~~~~~

Soha

"I won't say that ....wh...I ... was a good wife. I didn't.... didn't let you tou...touch me.... tha....that was my dignity...I..."

I was too shocked of sudden explosion that have been blasted over my head so hard that I think I stopped breathing.

But he....he was expressionless. Just like always!

I closed my eyes. I too was in tears but still what hurt more than these papers were HIS TEARS!

I took a deep breath and said smiling,

"If this is what makes you happy and would bring a smile on your face and relaxation of your mind then ...I....it....its fine.... I ....I am f....Fine with...with it....
And....don't...don't worry about alia! I... I won't let our relationship effect theirs.....
I.... I would handle it.....
I...."

I was continuously blabbering without thinking of what I am saying.

Was I .... was I this bad....

Soha! Itna dukh kiu ho raha hai...
Sab larko ne bhi toh reject kia tha na....

Par...Sab larko ne mujhe mere chehre par daag dekh k reject kia!
Aur yaha...yaha koi wajah nazar nhi aa rahi....

May be its my destiny!

"Pata hai! " I choked back my sob and smiled a bit.

"Bohat se larko ne reject kia tha na...us k baad bhi itna dukh nahi hua....
Kiu k un ki wajah thi....

jaanty han kis wajah se...sab proposals reject hue thay...."

I took a deep breath.... I was about to tell him the truth!

Not for him to know, but for my heart to have a reson of being rejected! Of being divorced!...

---------

Sheharyar

I was at the point where my brain stopped working and all I was thinking of what I have done and what I am doing.....

Demag mai ajeeb si jang chal rahi hai!

Haarib ka kaha hua ek ek lafaz demag mai kisi soi ki tarha chubh raha hai...

I wanted to prove that....that I am not HIS Son! NEITHER BY ACTIONS NOR BY THOUGHTS!

I wanted to.... wanted to have a peaceful life and as she would be in it, all my actions and all my deeds that would make me like my father , won't leave me!

And she.......

Soha!kiu ho tum itni achi! Please! Please mat bano itni achi! Mai....I...... I couldn't live with the burden of my revenge and now! You!

She was continuously blaming herself for this divorce!

But what made my eyes look up at her was her statement that held so much pain that even the sky would have cried over her voice,

"Pata hai! " she choked back a sob and smiled a bit.

"Bohat se larko ne reject kia tha na...us k baad bhi itna dukh nahi hua....
Kiu k un ki wajah thi....

jaanty han kis wajah se...sab proposals reject hue thay...."

She took a deep breath and raised her hand. She pulled all her hair that were fallen on her left side of the face. The side I always wanted to see of her face.