Chapter 45: Life without you!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~

A month later....

Soha

"Bye mama" I bid my good bye and drove to hospital.

This was my first day at work after that....

Face it or forget it!

But you know what... some memories aren't forgettable....
They are more like a heated stamp over your brain and heart....

Unforgettable....   Unforgivable....

And when you reach to a situation where you don't know what you really wants! Its the worst situation.

You hate one person but you still cares for that specific person....

You wanna kill one person but at the same time you are dying to see one glimpse of that specific person....

LOVE makes everything as a freaking mess!

I parked the car and entered the hospital. Mama haven't let me come at my job for a whole month. I still came today because I was tired at being home and doing nothing.

Just sitting there and watching everyone happy and contended in their lives while you are just figuring out what's next?

"Hey Jennifer! Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning ma'am! It's good to see you." She stood up from her seat and shaked hand with me.

I nodded and said, " Inform Dr. Nasir and Dr. Aliyaan that Dr. Soha is back to work and would be there for the next surgery with them. And do send me the files of new interns in my office. Thank you. "

I moved towards my cabin.

"Wooahh! Look whose here! Buddy you are faster than I thought. " ifra greeted me.

"I was always faster babe..." I smiled and sat on my chair checking for the files and details of the recent patients.

"I guess whole hospital was missing their so called Dr. Sweet! Even your yahya was about to kill me two days ago because I didn't brought you with me. " she put her stethoscope around her neck.

"You visited orphanage?" I asked.

She nodded and said, " I and haarib went there to spend some time with the kids as it was being so long. You should also be there. They all miss you alot. "

She smiled.

"Wase ye shadi k baad ap itni serious kiu ho gai han? No jokes...no melodrama...nothing?" I asked out of curiosity.

She is never like this....

"I ..... actually I was and I am pretty much impressed by you so... I thought why not I could also be as fake you you show to be. " she smiled and took her white coat and was about to leave when I stopped her.

"What does that mean? Fake?"

"Sweetheart! See yourself in the mirror. If no one out there have scene your terrible state thats inside of you! Than that doesn't mean your best friend is also not capable of seeing that REAL YOU THAT YOU ARE HIDING FROM THE WORLD. " she said it all normally but the sarcasm wasn't mistaken.

"I don't .... I don't hide anything. I am the way I behave. " I looked anywhere but her.

I can't lie seeing into her eyes.

I ...just cant....

"Yeah you are brave.... you don't cry all night or you don't miss HIM.... it's just the lack of make-up that I could see those dark patches around your eyes and that dull face of yours or I guess your sudden too much weight loss was just a part of your dieting. "