Another STORY

Hey guys!

First of all sorry its not an update. I am working on it because I wanna make the ending a little bit special and unique.

So you all have to wait for that.

Till then, I wanna share another story of mine with you guys.

In a hope that you all will love it as much as you loved this book.

With that said, here is a brief intro on 'THE WRONG DECISION!"

----

"You can't do this to her. She is my sister!" I shouted at him.

How could he do this to my sister.

He pulled me towards him and my hands landed on his chest. Our faces were so close to each other.
He didn't changed at all. Not even a bit.

The only thing that's change is what was in between us!

"I AM GONNA MARRY HER AND DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO WITH HER. YOU! STAY OUT OF THIS. " he whispered but the threatening in his voice wasn't mistaken.

"Please don't involve Aima into all this. She is so pure and naive. You... you want your revenge then take your revenge from me. WHY her?" I pleaded him but he was such a bastard to even have pity. He started laughing hard and then he kissed my cheeks and whispered in my ear,

"Everything comes with a price sweetheart! and the price for your mistakes is YOUR SISTER! I would ruin her and that would be my real revenge. "

~~~~~~

Meet KASHAAN KHAN, Son of renowned businessman. The play boy of whole university.
Handsome, rich and flirt is all he could be described as.

and there is MUSKAN HASSAN.
Preety, gorgeous, elegant , care free and fun loving. Heartbeat of every man in her university.

They both made a cute and lovely couple of the university together. But what made them go apart ....
what made Muskan leave Kashaan and marry someone else.

and the main role is still left to introduce with.

AIMA HASSAN. younger sister of Muskan and is the complete definition of a girl from fairy tales. Naive, purest, kind hearted, caring and loving everyone around her. Unaware of this cruel world. This girl lives her life happily until HE came.

----

You all can find this story on my profile go and hit the star button and add it to your reading lists.

Would be glad to hear your comments on the story.

With love,
Khushi