Chapter 31: Feelings

Here's a picture of sohyaar's honeymoon room;)

Enjoy a looonnnnggggg chapter.

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

First time in my life, I was having a great sleep.

Peaceful.

Relaxing.

I turned around to my right side while sleeping but couldn't move fully.

Wh..at...
Why cant I move fully.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was hair.

Brownish black
Silky smooth hair.

I frowned.

I tried to adjust of my position and finally realization dawn into me.

I was sleeping on my back and soha was on top of me hugging.
Her head was on my right shoulder and her hand was around my waist.

I was usual now. She always sleeps like this. When she comes to bed for sleeping, she lay on the edge of bed, as if I am some kind of monster.
And I always wakes up to such position. I guess this is the only reason I couldn't fall sleep the whole nights. Not that I don't like this but I hate to admit but she really attracts me.

Her this posture is usual but what made me shock was my reaction of body.

Actually it's my hand who was holding her tightly. My right hand was under her head, which was holding her by her waistline. And my other hand was holding her hand which was on my chest.

In short our bodies were intermingled in each other, just like a puzzle being fixed in its place.

My eyes followed the path of her hairs which were scattered over my chest, some on her shoulders, some on her face.

She looked so innocent while sleeping.
I don't know what's happening to me but I couldn't resist the thought of her leaving me now.

Yesterday when she said that she would have died and I would get relief, it make my heart shrink. I felt sick of just the mare thought of her leaving.
I know I don't want her to attract me this much but I also don't wanna lose her.

Call me selfish or whatever but I wouldn't lose what's mine.

My eyes were wandering over her face which was half hidden by her hairs. I moved a little and faced her fully. I moved my hand and removed the strands of her hairs from her face, holding them back but they again slides and came in same position.

I smiled.
Her hair are too way silky.

I adjusted them at back of her ear.

And then my fingers wondered over her mark. Along the side of her eye towards her jawline.

Her every feature was mesmerizing.

Her eyebrows....

Her deep eyes that hold so much love...

Her long lashes that wants to shower love and happiness everywhere.....

Her nose with a cute little nosepin.....

Her lips..... why are they so tempting....

I think I should stop now or I'll do something that I would regret later...