Chapter 14: Count down begins!

Happy reading!
There is Soha's dress above.
Enjoy.

°°°°°°°°°°

Soha

Time never stops, it continues to pass and never waits.

Same here, this whole week was not less than a torture for me. Living with a person who is rude, arrogant, weirdo, egoistic, and most probably mentally unstable. Well, I also didn't pay attention to his behavior. Mostly he doesn't remains in house for more than 3-4 hours. He is always in the office, for that I am really thankful to him, because that helps me to be in my room and be free, free of fear of my mark to be seen. But whenever we both are in same room, he either starts smoking or sleeps in the middle of the bed, resulting in no space for me to sleep.
Yeah! You guessed right, I sleep on couch.
Zindagi ka safar ap ka kaisa guzre ga ye kisi ko nahi pata hota, par agar ap har lamhay ko Allah ka shukar kar k guzaro toh har lamha, bura ho ya bhala, guzar hi jata hai.

This whole week passed by and yesterday was zuhaib's mehndi. We all really enjoyed it very well. I had to lie to everyone that my so called HUSBAND is very nice and loving when in reality it was none of it.
Today was Barat. I was at baba's home. So we all got ready and went to the hall.
Today, I wore a black net sarree with golden pearls and a little work of thread on it. And thought of doing a jura of my hair, but I again left them open to hide my mark. I was nervous a little today because today all of Sheharyar's family was about to meet me and I have to welcome them as MRS. SHEHARYAR ALI.

We were all in the hall where everyone was. I met with everyone. Also with my all in laws. Then Nikkah was done and now everyone was waiting for Alia to come in stage.
All the lights got off and then Alia came later and she really was looking stunning in her red dress, But where my eyes got stuck were with whom Alia was coming, Sheharyar.

He was wearing a three piece jet black suit with white shirt and black tie. Hair were done with gel in a gentleman way. And he walked over the wooden floor with alia. All the lights were off and only both of them walked under the spotlight.

Sheharyar handed Zuhaib , Alia's hand on stage and I saw some tears there but only for a nano seconds. Then again the expressionless face was again there. I was standing there watching the scenery. Baba mama was there ,happily standing and talking with Alia and zuhaib. May Allah bless both of them with all happiness of the world.

I was standing on side of the stage a little bit away from the stage.

"Masha Allah. Chasm e badoor." A male voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw who is belongs to... and it was hassan, one of Sheharyar's cousin. He always seemed weird to me.

"Asalam o alaikum ! Hassan bhai " I smiled a little.

"Wa alaikum salam. Array yaar! Hum toh ek hi age k han toh phir ye bhai kaha se aa gaya?" He smirked and raised his one eye brows.

Doctor ban k insan ko aise flirts ka bohat achi tarha pata lag jata hai. Har jagah aise chichore mil jaty han.

I rolled my eyes and said, " Ap Sheharyar k cousin han toh mere bhai hi hue na.
Acha you do enjoy your evening, I am a bit work. " I left from there.

Dunya jahan ne meri tareef kar di aj toh, baba, mama, zuhaib, my cousins even HIS cousins and relatives.
Deep inside heart I had a wish, may be.....may be he would also praise me....

Kal toh janab ne ek nazar bhar k bhi nahi dekha tha. Yesterday I wore pink lehnga with stone work on it, and green shirt with yellow dupatta.
Baba called me on stage for the picture and I was standing here with my idiotic thoughts.
I moved towards stage and sat on the chair while Alia asked,

" Bhabi? Bhai kaha han?"

I shrugged my shoulders saying,

" I have no idea..."

After the picture, I was about to get off the stage but my heels got stuck in the wood and I don't know when I lost my balance and I was about to fall but someone took hold of my waist and by my shoulders. My eyes were closed because I thought I was about to fall. But thanks to this person.
I moved back and saw the face of my savior. And it was....

Hassan?

"I am sorry " I said and moved a little back, standing straight.

"Sorry? Is par toh mai ap ka thank you karta hun gorgeous! You just made my day. " he said smiling and put his hand out for me to take. I ignored him and moved to get off the stage.

Is tharki ko chain nahi ata? Here I was thinking k mere so called Mr. Kharoos ho ga. Par nahi....

"Excuse me?" I eyed him with a serious face.

"Hahahahaha....Nothing ! Wase ap k HUSBAND kaha han? Nazar nahi aa rahy?" He asked looking here and there.

"Yahi kahi hon gay" I said.

"Wase I really am shocked!" He is totally an over acting ki dukan.

"Why?" I asked with least interest in his words.

"Look! Aj kal k zamane mai kon apni itni khoobsurat biwi ko yu akela chor k kam mai masroof rehta hai? Mai hun toh dunya idhar se udhar ho jati, mai apni haseen biwi ko tanha na chor k jata. "

Uff! Sheharyar k cousins mai aise namoonay bhi han. I didn't knew that.

"Well! I guess its the wedding of his one and only sister and he got alot of work then standing here and there and flirting...hummm?" I stated the truth. Hope he would get my point.

"I wasn't flirting..." I cut him and said

"I didn't said that YOU were flirting..."

He was about to say something but closed his mouth. Good! He got the lesson k mujh se kabhi mat ulajhna!

"Dinner has been served. Do enjoy and have fun. " I said this and moved where mama and anty were talking.

SHEHARYAR'S POV

Why am I looking her like this.
Her sarree, her hair, her elegant walk, her loving behavior to everyone.

Yesterday, I didn't even saw her and today just my eyes saw her when I was on stage and she was standing a little bit away from the stage.

She was.....looking.....beautif... SHUT UP SHEHARYAR!

Its just that her dress is good. She isn't!
I have been watching her from a distance.
See! She also found her lovers here too! Hassan was there and she was talking to him with a constant smile on her face.

Aisi larkiyan har taraf se apne ashiq ikathay karti han. And no matter what, ek ne chora toh dosre k pass, dosre ne chora toh tesra hai na!
Aur har mard in k aise jaal mai phans kar apna hi ghar kharab kar leta hai.

I have been torturing her from past week. I literally doesn't want to see her face even. So I mostly remains in office and when at home, I smoke to which she is allergic and I do so just to get her out of the room. But when she goes in the backyard, I sometimes watch her from the balcony and she walks and sometimes touch those white peonies in the garden.

But seriously I feel relaxed in her absence. She is just a burden and an unwanted person in my life, who is only here for the money and fame. And I would show her this face to everyone soon. Just wait and watch MRS. SOHA SHEHARYAR ALI because now! Your count down has been started.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi lovelies! It was a long chapter.
Well! Soha is trying to make it all up while Sheharyar is stuck into something that force him to think that soha isn't a good girl.
So, now the real count down has been started because Alia's wedding has finished.
Now the story begins.
With love,
Khushi :)