Chapter 20: Restlessness

This chapter is being dedicated to basirath_afreen ,as she has been my constant motivator and who always makes me encourage to write more. So! Thank you basirath😊😘

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~

Soha

I was being bored. Its been two days since haarib have arrived, he has been living here because aunty did gave him the permission to live in hotel.

Sheharyar is all time busy with him! Well! He couldn't bring the couch back because aunty said so.

I just LOVE her!

He have to sleep beside me! And I had to sleep more consciously hiding my mark!

These days! All I had to do was listen HIS bak bak daily at night.
Yar koi itna bhi rude ho sakta ha kia?

Par mera plan bhi bohat alaw hai! Is kharoos ko sabaq sikhane ka!
Roz roz ki bak bak ka koi toh badla lun na mai!

Bas kharoos ko apni wardrobe khol lena do! Phir sahi tamasha shuru ho ga.

I smiled on my own thought!

The weather was being windy. Its the best view ever. I was sitting in the balcony on the chair enjoying the weather.

"humm hummmm...mmmm
Ooo ooo... "

---------

Sheharyar

"Yeah just fix my meeting with them...I ll handle all the stuff later on
And I need presentation of Mr. Hamdan by tomo.."

"...humm hummmm...mmmm
Ooo ooo...

kuch pal toh thehar jao na..
Ya phir loat kr ao na
Yu kehty nhi alvida
Mur jao...idhr ao na...
Tmhy dhoondy meri ankhai..
Tumhy khojai  meri bahain...."

I was astonished by such a nice voice.... but didn't know from where it was coming

"Sir?"

" I ll call u later saira!"

I cut the call and search for this strangely beautiful voice...

Singing have always been attractive for me. It helps me reducing my stress. Especially when its this beautiful.

I searched in my room because voice was coming from there. But there was no one in room. And suddenly there was no voice.
Who was she?

I was wondering when suddenly soha can out of balcony with a flower in her hand.

Was that voice her's?

"What were you doing out there?"

She became so scared suddenly like as if she had committed some crime and I have caught her red handed.

" I ....I was just enjoying the weather!"
She replied and then moved towards the dressing table.

I moved and sat on the bed along with my laptop. Once in a while, I take a look at her face with corner of my eye. She was folding the clothes and hanging them in the cupboard.

Why she was looking so beautiful right now. Window was open and the weather was a little cold and windy
And she was looking pretty and her hair....

Seriously I have never been this much attractive to anything but her hair... they are the most silky smooth thing ever
Well! Yeah I have touched them twice when she was sleeping.
And right now when they are being chased by wind and she is trying to tie them... I just want to.....