Chapter 23: Accident

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~

Soha

"Doctor! He have two ribs fracture, a fracture of right leg femur bone and ankel muscle stretch. " the nurse gave the information.

"And what about the upper limb?" I asked while going through his x-rays.

"Yeah he have his left middle finger and right elbow joint fracture. He is still on drips. Later we can prescribe him the liquid diet. And he also have alot of bruises because of broken glass pieces " she further informed me.

"Hmm! Thanks marwa! You now may go to the room no. 17, I have prescribed the drug and a drip of normal saline. So give them to that patient. " she left after taking the information.

I looked at him, Sheharyar....

He have met with the accident. I wasn't surprised tough.... such acts are being expected by these kind of people.

Ifra was on the duty and unfortunately he have to come to the same hospital. She panicked seeing Sheharyar as she just saw him fully fine two hours ago. I came here and took the case and started the treatment. It was 4 in the morning.

I sat beside the chair and stared at the person in front of me.

Bandages all over the face.
Plaster on right hand.
Leg also being plastered.
A complete roll of bandage over his stomach.
His eyes closed.

What have you done Sheharyar?
I took a deep breath.

Insan jitna bhi nafrat kar lay kisi se....
Nafrat hamesha jhuk jati hai muhabbat k agay....

Life is a name of constant change of emotions.
From being unknown to know....
From being known to liking....
From liking to being ignored..
From liking to being loved....
From love to hatred....
From hatred to being completely unknown...
And the cycle continues......

That day when you came to ask for forgiveness.... I did forgave you... but didn't have the courage to say so.
I was so hurt by your harsh behavior, Sheharyar! 

But that doesn't mean that you could do this to yourself.

Being a Doctor, I know how much this all must have been painful.
When he'll woke up.... how much pain would he face.....

I again took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly and an unwanted tear slipped my eye.

No one still knows about it except haarib.
I'll tell others tomorrow.

Haarib entered the room, "bhabi.... he'll be alright na"

I smiled, "puch rahy ho ya bata rahy ho?"

"Bhabi bata raha hun! He is a fighter! Dekhna ap....."

"Bohat ziyada fractures han.... aur abhi use anaesthesia ki wajah se pain feel nhi ho raha... anesthesia ka effect khatam ho kar bohat ziyada dard ho gi...." I explained.

"Han! Toh sahi hai na....
Isay saza milni chahiye thi. Kon kehta hai aisay gari chalaye....
Aur...
Kis ....kis ne kaha tha k meri bha....bhabi ka dil dukk...dukhaye...." he said this while tears started to flow from his eyes and he stormed out of room.

"Haarib...." I called him but he was too fast.
I again sat back on my seat.

Ya Allah! Sheharyar ko jaldi se sehat de de!

-------------

"Soha beta! Ye hosh ma kab tak aa jaye ga?" Aunty asked.

"Aunty bas kuch aur ghanty. Ap fikar na karai. He'll be fine. "