Prologue

Connor's POV

"Urgh, my head is killing me" I looked towards the guy sitting beside me, still munching down on what seems to be his lunch, although by the time I blinked it wasn't there anymore.

"Quit blabbering about your head Connor, and start studying. Miss Jules will kill us if she found out we never read that topic" a redhead replied whilst looking at her science book like it was her life.

"Let him be Risse, its not like Miss Jules will kill us literally anyways" the guy to my right replied, making the redhead look towards him, from the looks of it an argument was going to burst open.

Meet Terisse and Jason, my two childhood friends, we took up calling Terisse 'Risse' because of some exam she took, apparently she accidentally wrote Risse on her exam sheet, making her have zero points, a first in her book. Jason on the other hand, is just your typical backstreet boy, you almost never find him in campus on Thursdays, and sometimes we think he's up to some hard core drug dealing, but that's just Jason for us.

Not that we condone drug dealing, we just know the guy wouldnt do that sort of thing...probably

We go to the same school here in Ohio, Dayton which is Dayton University. Not much of a name in Ohio but still its viable enough to go to.

"Well if both of you would read at least the slightest bit, maybe, just maybe we wont get in trouble, again." Risse was still seriously focused on that book, oh that evil book.

"Hey, if Miss Jules would give us enough time to read three whole chapters maybe we would have, but no, instead she gives it as a homework to be discussed on the following day!" Jason whines "And it was a Thursday too, you know how my schedule works on a Thursday!" he added.

"Would you two just please stop fighting, its not making my headache go away." It hurt like hell on hell, and with them just flailing about it hurt even more.

"Maybe you should study and we could all lea-" she was cut off by the abrupt ringing of the bell, for the first time, I'm actually glad to go back to class.

"If both of you get into trouble, I'm not going to bail you out, see ya nerds!" says the girl who spent her entire lunch period studying. I watched her walk away, then I slammed my head on the table.

"Hey, are you going to get up or what?" Jason looked at me sternly

"Fine, go ahead ill be up in a sec" I replied to him making him shrug in return

Jason left first, then shortly afterwards I followed whilst trying to keep my self intact for class. When I got there, Miss Jules was already lecturing Jason about being late she got even angrier when I followed after him.

As we slowly made ourselves to our seats, Risse looked at us with a 'I told you so' kind of look, well we kind of deserved it for being late, but she was a bit brutal, rubbing salt all over our wounds.

"Not helping,Risse" I told her making her look at me with a grin on her mouth, what a brutal, cold hearted woman.

After a long discussion made by our very own Miss Jules the bore, class finally ended.

"I thought I was going to die, with the headache and the discussion, I was just about to see heaven" I complained whilst walking outside with the two of them.

"Yeah right, as if you would see heaven" Risse retorted "With that attitude of your's I bet you'd go to hell in an instant" she added

"Why don't you just give me sometime for my little drama?" I snorted

"Pfft, dude you are the drama" Jason said as he giggled away

"You guys are a bunch of A-Holes"

"Like you aren't" Then we all started laughing

We started talking about a lot of things while walking, like how Miss Jules reacted on the both of us being late, well specially me since im not the Jason type, we laughed our hearts off as Jason started imitating her voice in a really deep tone.

"Well, I have to take a right here. I'll see you guys tomorrow" Risse said, smiling as she walked away from me and Jason.

Jason and I lived in Green street, quite far from the University, but since we always left campus so early we make headway on getting there.

As Jason and I walked away, I heard a loud thump from behind us, I immediately looked towards the direction and saw Risse laying flat on the pavement.

Jason on the other hand, kept walking

For a moment I thought she was fine, but still I started walking towards her, checking if she really was, when I suddenly heard something.

HONK HONK!

A huge Semi was spinning out of control just a few feet from where she was lying

"Risse! look out!" I shouted, making Jason run towards my way

I ran as fast as I could towards Risse, the Semi was just a few meters away still at full speed spinning out of control.

All I had in mind was 'Reach' it kept replaying inside my head. Reach, Reach, Reach, REACH!

Then in a blink of an eye, I was on the other side of the road holding Risse by her waist. I looked towards Jason who had surprised look on his face. Papers were flying everywhere and I could hear a loud honking.

All I could say was

"What in the hell just happened."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello :D, another story which sprouted out of my mind!

I'm very sorry about the other two stories which were once posted on Wattpad but i removed them since they weren't finished and well I had no determination to finish them at all :( but anyways I hope you like this one :), hopefully I actually finish this one, but I do have a lot of ideas floating out of me right now so I'll try my best!

questions, comments, concerns anyone? :P I'll be happy to read and answer them all. Dont forget to favorite this story :D, for now I'll be heading off with this prolouge! I'll see you all soon enough BYEE~~~

|Sincerely yours, Author|