Chapter 11- "Future Friend"

Recap

"Risse suit up, you're heading out soon"

"Where to?"

"Our next target in in Dayton Park" I pointed her towards the huge map I placed on the wall.

"Who is he, and what is his ability?"

"His name is Dallas Flynn, time travel, hopefully this won't be as hard as it seems"

"You alright?" Risse asked me

"I'm fine....things...are just on the loose right now, but we'll continue either way" I smiled at her and went back to pinpointing Connor's location.

___________________________________________________________

Risse's POV

Rory lead me towards the armory, let me tell you, it was an armory indeed. It had this weird medieval feel to it. Furnaces were placed all through out the room constantly melting down metals, we had blacksmiths forming random swords of different shapes, there was a little section for guns, well I can't really call it little since it was twice as big as my hospital room.

"Woah, how much did you spend on this?!" I shouted in awe

"Twenty fiveish, not that much really"

"Twenty five thousand? Wow that's a deal!"

"Million, not thousand, anyways pick out your outfit over there." She pointed me towards a massive changing room, it could probably for about 9-10 people.

I went inside and saw racks and racks of clothes everywhere, and I had the benefit of choosing my outfit! How lucky am I?

"Did Connor get to do this too?"

"No I chose it for him. Stocks weren't so high as we do now."

"Hm, explains why he looks so cool" I giggled

I walked up towards a rack and started to pick out my outfit. It took me a while but I took a white tank top and light blue colored skinny jeans.

"You have no sense of fashion" Rory sighed

"If it feels comfortable, it looks fantastic" I retorted

"At least put on something on top of your tank top, your chest is busting upwards" I quickly covered my chest with my hands and started to look for a jacket which matched my pants

"Here!" Rory handed me a neon blue jacket, with neon pink stripes across the shoulder, I tried it out and it felt fine.

"There, now you look so of decent" I stuck my tongue at her and began to pose in front of the mirror which was ten times bigger than my flat screen TV, no exaggeration. Then we proceeded back into the armory to pick up some weapons

Connor's POV

"Holy shi-" I was falling from the sky then reappeared onto a very familiar park. I looked around and saw cleanly cut bushes and flowers arranged in a spiral. It was Dayton Park.