Chapter 02- "Blink"

Connor's POV

My life suddenly became a mess after that incident. What am I going to do now? I just don't know anymore.

I looked at my watch, and it read 3:10 am. I could feel the cold breeze in the air sweeping me away, but none of that mattered to me anymore. All I had in mind was how to explain what had just happened.

"Well since it's still early, I guess I'll go visit Risse" I tried my best to keep myself busy for the time being, forgetting all that had happened even in the slightest bit.

I walked towards the hospital a few hours away from where I was, I just keep replaying that song in my I heard last night on radio Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran.

'I've been spinning now for time'

'Couple women by my side'

'I got sinning on my mind'

'Sipping on red wine.'

It had helped me think a bit whilst I was walking my concerns away. While I sang, I bumped into a person, she wore a pink hood which covered her face but enough for me to notice her figure. I didn't pay much attention to her and just kept singing along.

By the time I got to the hospital it was already 5:20 am, I didn't notice how far I had walked or even how long, for now I was set to seeing Risse. Thankfully the nurses let me in with out any unnecessary hassle.

ARGH! AHH!

I immediately rushed towards the voice, I knew it was coming from Risse's room

"Risse!" I got there, and she was fast asleep, the nurse pulled out a needle from her right arm, might have been some drug that made her go to sleep.

"Um, is she ok?" I asked the nurse who was keeping somethings in front of Risse's bed

"She was having her convulsions, to be perfectly honest we do not know why she has them, or why she's so cold, but were looking into it now."

The nurse spoke some things partly to me and leaning towards herself once and a while, although I pretty much heard about how she was having convulsions and she was cold.

I walked towards the chair beside her bed and sat down, gently I held her arm. The nurse was right, she was abnormally cold , but the fact that she was breathing well was all I needed to assure that she was fine.

"Hey, um- I know that you might not be able to hear me right now since you are sound asleep, but I don't think any one else would listen to me any way." I looked at her face, then put my head down "You see, I still cant explain what happened back then, but I'm so- so sorry." I couldn't stop my tears from dropping down, I blamed myself for seeing her like this.

"Why are you crying, you idiot" I looked up at her and I could see her smiling at me

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" I got up and started to wipe my tears off

"Yeah, your crying is really loud" she giggled making me smile in return

"Where's Jason, is he with you?" She asks me

"No, I went ahead. I'm sure he'll visit you later, he is Jason after all" I said jokingly

"Yeah, you're right. So are you here to visit me or to make a move on me?" She giggles

"I would, if I could" I've liked Risse for a long time now, but she just thinks of me as a friend, so I'm keeping it that way; besides with all the things that's going on right now I don't think I should even try.

"So, how long do you think you'll stay here?" I asked her trying to changed the subject

"Hopefully not long at all, I don't want to be kept here for any longer" she yawns " I'm a bit sleepy so, i'll take a little nap"

"Sure, go ahead" I smiled at her, and she dozed off immediately.

After awhile, I went outside of the hospital and started to walk around the premise when I saw a person on the roof of the hospital.

I went towards it to get a closer look, and I realized it was the same girl I bumped earlier, she was still wearing that hood making it easy for me to recognize her.

"Hey, what are you doing up there!?" I shouted

"What you think I'm doing" She shouted back

She isn't thinking about, committing suicide is she?

"Look lets talk about this, alright?!"

"I'm done talking! Im done!"

"Woah, woah wait!"

suddenly she jumped off, I closed my eyes and wished for her to be okay when I opened it.

In a split second I felt a cold chill from the breeze of the wind, I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the roof carrying her with both hands

She looks at me surprised

"You are one too?!"

What ever she could've meant I wasn't listening to it, I was more focused on figuring out how I got on the roof but one thing is for sure.

It all happened in a blink of an eye

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay another chapter finished on the same day :D

Double chapter madness! yes I am bored so I'm just typing out what ever comes out of my head, its 10:58 pm now and im still blabbering about

Questions, Comments, Concerns below!

I would be happy to read them all, dont forget to vote this chapter :D

I'll see you all but TTFN

|Sincerely,Author|