Chapter 15- "The Facility"

Connor's POV

I held Anne's hand, then she started tto squirm around. Honestly I don't know what's going on in her head. I thought of the facility, in hopes that Dallas would still be there.

In a split second we reappeared onto the metal flooring of the facility. Wemwere facing the huge TV screen which was now reduced to a pile of electronic scrap.

Bullet shells were scattered throughout the room and it was swarming with dead bodies. Thankfully none of them were my friends.

Anna looked at me, I could tell she was shocked and at the same time worried. Her eyes looked across the room as if she was looking for something.

"Are you ok?" I asked her and placed my hand onti her arm.

"Where are we?" She looked straight into my eyes and instantly looked away

"We're in Rory's Facility, I assume you know her since both of you have the same last names" I let go of her and and started to look around for clues of where the others might be.

"Figured it was her place, yeah I know her, she's my step sister" she started to walk around with me as well

"Step sister?" We started to walk towards the simulation room. The entire facility was empty. The scientists that used to be there were no longer walking around examining things, it was strangely quiet.

"Long story anywa-" she was cut off by Dallas walking up to her

" Oh hey Anne nice seeing you again" Dallas smiled

"Who are you, how do you know my name?!" She shouted and hid behind me.

"This is Dallas, he's a time traveller. Dallas where are the others?"

"Risse was taken, as well as Rory. Good job accomplishing the mission by the way." He laughed

"Hey since you are a time traveller can you tell us what happens in the future?" Anna asked him looking dumbfounded.

Dallas walked up to her and whispered something in her ear. Dallas laughed and we started to walk back towards the main room. She quickly covered her face in embarrassment. I wonder what he told her, but questions later I need to figure out where they went.

Anna's POV

Dallas walked up to me and whispered into my ear

" I can't tell you specifics otherwise it might not happen but I can tell you this." I was exited and listened closely to what he said. "Connor wants a baby girl" he laughed

'Connor wants a baby girl?' What could that mean- oh...... I realized what he was trying to say to me. I locked my eyes shut and covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

The boys started to walk back towards the main room, Connor was asking Dallas a whole load of questions. I walked behind Connor slowly and he gestured for me to come closer, and I did.

"What were you and Dallas talking about?" He asked I loomed away from his gaze

'Connor wants a baby girl' Dallas's words kept replaying in my head. I showed my head in return and looked at Connor.

"It was nothing.... R-really!" I stuttered

"If you say so." Connor held my hand an tugged me closer, putting me in between of him and Dallas, then he
let go of it. I sighed and kept walking.

Connor's POV

"Where did they take them?" I asked Dallas as I pulled Anne closer to us.

"Well this is as far as I got in the future before I lept back in time to stop Risse from getting her brains splattered across the floor."

"You didn't need to tell me that" I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. Anna held my hand in ateept to calm me down and it worked.

"On the contrary Mr Anarchist, I needed to otherwise you won't be able enter 'limitless'"

"Limitless, What's that?

"Ask your future self, that's what he called it."

"Anything else I need to know?" I asked as we entered the armory, it was now ransacked but most of the clothes and ammo was still in place, how ever the guns and weapons were no longer there.

"Oh yeah, future Rory wanted you to know that she kept a hidden stash of weapons behind the third rack of clothes to the right.

I walked up towards the third rack and reached out my arm. I felt a switch flick down as I pulled my finger out. A hidden door opened from the behind the rack and we started to go inside.

Anna was still holding my hand tightly, Dallas followed us and guided us along a dark corridor which led to an underground basement filled with racks and racks of weapons.

"Catch" Dallas threw a set of clothes my way and I caught it mid air.

"What is this?" I asked and walked towards a table in the middle of the room.

"Future you told me to give this to you when Risse dies, but since Risse is still possibly alive I'll give it to you now."

I folded it onto the table and it revealed a gray hoodie which still had the red letter A plastered onto its back with a rustic steampunk font. There was also a black rubber Mask which covered my entire face leaving only my eyes exposed,and a matte black pair of cargo pants which had the letter A plastered onto the lower right leg.

"Since when did I become so emo?" I asked and giggled

"Since you saw Risse's head get blown off in front of your eyes. Besides you learn to appreciate not being recognized in the far future." He explained, future me must have had a rough time.

I went towards the rack of weapons and grabbed two Uzis and looked around for a bigger blade. I placed the Uzis onto the table as well as my previous pistol and knife. I went towards another rack located on the far right of the room and took out two short katanas.

"Figured you'd still pick the same stuff" Dallas laughed. Anna was walking outside the room

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"I'm going to get a change of clothes while we're here" she walked outside and I went back to the table of weapons.

I placed the Uzis on either side of my cargo pants which conveniently had gun holsters for it. I also took my katanas and placed them on the holsters on my back forming a letter X just above the the logo plastered onto the hoodie.. Future me really thought this through, I guess my fashion sense upgraded in the future.

"Don't forget the mask, its the best part of your new outfit!" Dallas pointed to the rubber mask I had left on the table.

I took it and wore it over my face, Dallas smiled at me and slowly walked upstairs.

"Now you look like a ninja again!" He laughed and went back upstairs. I followed after him and looked around for Anna.

There were a lot of things to do whilst we were here, but after were through I'm going to make sure to cut off the heads of those who took my friends.

____________________________________________

I'm on a boat, seawater smells like piss! Jk I kid anyways thank you so much to those people whom pointed out the errors in my stories through PMs I'll make sure to rewrite everything soon :D

I'll cya all laterrrr. Byèeeeeeee

|Sincerely,Author|