Chapter 19- "Welcome to Sweden"

Recap:

"Give me that" I commanded Connor to give the book to me. He hesitated but in the end he gave it to me either way.

I skimmed through the same page and found a red arrow pointing directly towards the edge of the book. "What does this mean?" I asked Connor who was laying on his face.

"Its just a red arrow, nothing special" he sighed and went back to his original position

I held the bookmark then I noticed that the arrow was not pointing to the edge of the book, it was pointing to the bookmark! I immediately pulled the bookmark and out it slowly ripped out the pages of the book revealing a huge world map on the book cover.

"Look!" I shouted and pointed towards a red dot on the map "This place is....Sweden isn't it?"

"Sweden? Why would I go to Sweden?" Connor looked at Dallas which was now out cold on the floor.

"We'll figure out tommorow, for now I'm a bit sleepy aswell." I slammed my head on the table and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________

Anna's POV

I looked around and noticed that I was no longer sleeping on a 'very cozy table' note the sarcasm, as I brushed my hair aside I turned to look beside me seeing both Dallas and Connor Sleeping soundly on two finely decorated seats. We were on a plane, where we were heading? Who the hell cares,WE ARE OFF THE GROUND!

I shrieked loudly waking the two sleepy heads beside me, they quickly rose up from their seats and inspected me, to see if I was alright.

"Jesus, Anna are you alright?!" Connor shouted as a flight attendant came to check up on us as well, we were making one hell of a ruckus, thankfully we were the only people in this little space of the plane, I guess we were in the VIP bit.

"Excuse me, is everything alright?" The flight attendant asked "Should I call the Medical Assistance?" She added making me nod in return, she quickly left us and headed towards another room.

"Connor! why the hell are we one a plane!" I shouted while holding onto the chair handles for my dear life.

"What's wrong with being on a plane!?" Connor asked, Dallas in return cupped his mouth with his hands and whispered to Connor. "You have aviophobia, are you kidding me?!" He shouted, I just nodded while closing my eyes tightly.

"Sorry, kinda forgot to tell him that" He giggled in his seat and prompted Connor to sit down as well. "Woopsie" he added.

I heard steps coming towards me and Connor talking to someone, didn't seem to be Dallas or me, then I felt a sharp pain in my right arm, I knew this pain all too well it was a needle, a pretty large one at that.

"I swear to Jesus almighty, savior of mankind, I will kill you Dallas!" I shouted, I heard Dallas giggle one more and Connor laugh before I had slowly drifted to sleep.

Connors POV

After a few rants from Anna about her fear of being on a plane, a nurse came up towards us and asked what the problem was I quickly replied and she took out a needle with apparently what she called a 'strong sedative', but as of this moment I was more worried about the fact that she would scream her lungs out than to have her sedated.

I looked over to Dallas who was sitting on the window side chair, my favorite seat, I raised my brow and he just shrugged and went back to looking outside the window.

"Im sure you have a very good reason as to why you didn't tell me that Anna had aviophobia." I relaxed myself and looked at the wide TV screen hanging from the side of a column, which reminds me, I never did pay to get on this plane.

Flashback

Before we got on this plane, Dallas told me to go and knock one of the pilots out and wear his suit to have a quick look of the interior, although I never did like the idea, I just trusted him since he was the time traveler after all. Which reminded me of my requirements to use my ability

First, I needed a specific location to teleport to. Second an action to start it off. In the event that I don't have any of these or I'm missing one, I will most likely teleport to a random location I have seen, and dear god I hope I need to have seen it physically otherwise I might teleport to the moon.

In either case, I was there looking for any pilots passing by the pillar I was leaning on and for a few minutes I doubted if this plan would even work. Thankfully the wait wasn't that look as I saw a pilot wearing his suit pass by me headed towards the comfort rooms. I quickly followed behind.

As he started to go inside the cubicle, I looked inside it for a brief moment while the door slowly closed. I made sure no one was there to see anything or hear anything.

Then I teleported inside, cupping his mouth I slammed his head onto one of the corners of the cubicle while he was sitting down on the toilet, took his clothes and left to go inside the plane. Dallas went inside the cubicle then followed after me bringing with him a half empty beer bottle, what he was doing with it I'm not quite sure.

After I slowly put on the suit and went into the entrance of the plane, the flight attendants greeted me, and I calmly greeted back. As I entered the the plane's interior I sneakily looked around and tried memorizing each detail of the plane before teleporting back to the cubicle where I had left the unconscious pilot.

As I teleported back, I saw the pilot drenched in beer and I removed his suit and placed it over him, I guess that's what the beer Dallas was bringing around for.

End of Flashback

I woke up as I heard the voice of the pilot, welcoming us to Sweden, that was our queue, I rose from our seats and woke Anna up, unfortunately she was out cold. Dallas poked me and told me to look at the exit of the plane.

"Shit" I whispered, seeing that the flight attendants were rechecking the tickets and unfortunately we had none. I moved over towards the window seat Dallas was sitting on and looked over the horizon for an escape, thankfully the airport we landed on was beside a forest.

I grabbed our things and gave it to Dallas, Then proceeded to carry Anna on my shoulder, held Dallas by the shirt and 'Blinked' outside into the dense shrubbery of the forest.

I slowly put Anna beside a tree laying her head on it, as I did that, Anna slowly woke up and I greeted her a good morning.

"Welcome to Sweden" I smiled, stood up and brushed off the dirt on my shirt

______________________________________________________________

Oh my after a very long long, hiatus long time of no updating I finally decide to return to this story :D sorry I haven't updated in so long, its not because I had no time to update what's so ever, I kind of had no ideas floating out of my mind so here you go a semi long story and a very long A.N to make up for a very long time of no updates :D thanks so much for sticking with this story and dont forget to leave a favorite on this chapter :)) it helps me out morally :P