Chapter 16- "The Plan"

Recap:
I went towards the rack of weapons and grabbed two Uzis and looked around for a bigger blade. I placed the Uzis onto the table as well as my previous pistol and knife. I went towards another rack located on the far right of the room and took out two short katanas.

"Figured you'd still pick the same stuff" Dallas laughed. Anna was walking outside the room

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"I'm going to get a change of clothes while we're here" she walked outside and I went back to the table of weapons.

I placed the Uzis on either side of my cargo pants which conveniently had gun holsters for it. I also took my katanas and placed them on the holsters on my back forming a letter X just above the the logo plastered onto the hoodie.. Future me really thought this through, I guess my fashion sense upgraded in the future.

"Don't forget the mask, its the best part of your new outfit!" Dallas pointed to the rubber mask I had left on the table.

I took it and wore it over my face, Dallas smiled at me and slowly walked upstairs.

"Now you look like a ninja again!" He laughed and went back upstairs. I followed after him and looked around for Anna.

There were a lot of things to do whilst we were here, but after we're through I'm going to make sure to cut off the heads of those who took my friends.

____________________________________________

Connor's POV

Dallas pointed out the general location of where the people whom took Risse and Rory might be. I believe she called them the undefined.

"An airbase?" I looked at Dallas then glanced at Anna who looked stunning beautiful, she was now wearing a velvet red dress, something I hadn't expected her to wear.

"Its the best possible place they could be located in, considering all the choppers they send in whenever they're out to extract us." He had a point, I tried my best to listen to Dallas as he kept rambling on about the possibilities of where the girls might be, but my eyes were too busy looking at Anne who was now going through her bag looking for something.

"What are you doing?" I pointed to her

"I'm gonna put on some make up" she paused and then went back to look for her makeup kit

"You're distracting me, first you wear a dress that looks beautiful on you now the looking for make up. Just don't wear make up any more or I'll take back what I said about you being beautiful" I exclaimed

"Uh-m O-ok" she stuttered and listened closely go Dallas

"Good, have I mentioned you look beautiful but the way?" I told her, I hadn't noticed but Dallas was staring directly at me. He faked coughed and went back to explaining the situation. I looked at Anna and we both giggled happily, oh how I wish things would stay like this.

"Now, we need a way to get you in that place with out getting detected" Dallas started to place his hand on his chin.

"What about this place?" I pointed the map he showed me. It was an empty hangar, all the military men were likely to be stationed in the center most bit of the air base. So this place would be empty most of the time.

"Can you handle it though?" He raised his right eyebrow.

"I'll just teleport around the place, hopefully by the end of the day, no one will see me." I assured him.

"And if they do?" He asked

"I'll behead them" I exclaimed

"Great, we have a plan set, is everyone ready?" He looked at me then to Anna who was constantly curling her hair with her finger. I looked at her but she avoided my eyes.

"Alright! Then I'll head to comms, Connor you're in charge of her" he pointed at Anna

"Hey, are you alright?" I held Anna's shoulder, and she froze in place "you've been acting strange since we were in that abandoned house"

"I-im fi-fine its uh just a -little c-old! That's all!" She stuttered

It was getting late, the sun started to set and I kept on planning about what I should do in each place. I visited the simulation room and trained there for a while.

I had forgotten what it had meant to be a student since I last joined this war. Today was Tuesday, one of the busiest days in my student life. Now reduced to a typical day for training.

I kept on training for a while. I glanced towards the window behind me. Anne kept her eyes firmly on me, I shrugged it off then went back to shooting the heads of the holographic people that popped out on a TV screen with the toy gun.

If only, our abilities didn't exist. I mean we wouldn't see each other anymore. Our encounters wouldn't matter at all. But at least no one would get hurt.

"Having fun?" Dallas said through the speaker in the room "You should eat, I prepared a little something by the comms room"

Food seemed so useless to me. I was too focused on saving everyone else, that I forgot to keep my self healthy. The side effects of trying hard to be a hero, was a brutal one.

I went outside the simulation room and gestured for Anna to come she stumbled onto her feet and followed, it seems that she was half asleep.

"Are you still awake?" I asked her, she tumbled about and gave me a thumbs up. She looked cute in that dress she was wearing, but of course she acted like a drunkard when she was half asleep.

"Fine." I sighed then proceeded to carry her on my back. For the first time she didn't squirm about when I held her, must have been the effects of exhaustion.

I walked to the comms room, still carrying the half asleep beauty on my back. I put her down on a bean bag, which Dallas placed conveniently on time. Then I walked to the table, and started to chow down on what ever Dallas had to offer. Sadly we didn't have anything aside from canned goods.

"So what's the plan?" I asked whilst chewing on the food on my mouth.

"You enter limitless, you save us all. You don't we all die." He said calmly

"How can you expect me to enter..what ever this limitless thing is when I don't even know what it is!"

"You will, if you come with me." He extended his hand towards me. I looked around the now abandoned facility. Anna was there sleeping soundly on the bean bag. The placed was all tattered and broken I had no other choice.

"What ever this limitless thing is, you better make sure it saves us all" I glared at Dallas

"It won't just save us all, Connor you don't understand what this is, I don't expect you to, but soon enough it will be the only way anything will be the same ever again." He sounded like this limitless thing was the most important thing in his life "I've seen it happen in front of me Connor , you aren't like us. We just hold abilities...you" he paused "you hold lives"

"Alright" I stood up "lets go" I placed my hand onto his and a bright white flash went through my vision.

What ever we were doing, we were abandoning our previous lives. From here on out were cast aways. Cast aways from the civilization we once lived in.

Castaways without the plan.

__________________________________

Hey there! Its me again :D I'm baaaaackkkk yeeeeeeey, as you all might know I suck at defining things so if you found some parts a bit quirky leave suggestions using comments :D it helps me out alot!!!

I'll cya all laterrrr beyeeeyeyyeyeye

|Sincerely, Author|