Chapter 04- "Teleporter"

Recap:

"Woah woah woah, powers? As in metal claws, total control of metal, telekinesis and such, Those powers?"
I ask feeling a bit dumbfounded and ignorant.

"Yes exactly those, but we'll I haven't found anyone other than you, so the powers we have on the table is instant regeneration and teleportation."

"Teleportation? Is that what I have?"

"Duh, spatial distortion, otherwise known as teleportation; the ability to move around any location in space and time."

"Hold up, I can do that?!"

"Oh my god, don't tell me you just realized that now"

"Alright I won't."

"Dear lord save me" she sighed heavily "Well then, your training starts today!"

"Training?!" I shouted

I got some answers from her like why we have these and what these are, but one thing stuck to my mind, the words she spoke

"We have powers not like any other normal human being, we are able to destroy and create from nothing, yet we are undefined, we do not know of our origin or out of the billions of people in the world why we were chosen for these powers"

I liked that word, it made me feel safe, and like I had some kind of purpose so I'm going to start calling those with powers.

The Defined
________________________________________________________________________________________

Connor's POV

'WAKE UP!' I heard someone shout in my ear, making me jump up in return, but of course it was just Miss Bosy Rory.

"Jesus, at least try to wake me up passively with out resorting to your loud voice" I retorted " My ears are ringing, no thanks to you " I added

"I woke you up since you slept like a brick!" I was sleeping on a bed she provided in the revised factory house, which was now some high-tech nonsense "Anyways training starts today!" She added

Ugh, I forgot we were going to train today, how did this even happen first I was visiting Riss-

"Risse!" I shouted out loud making her look at me, I forgot to check up on Risse, I should go do that now, but maybe miss bossy back here won't allow it.

"Risse,who is that?..." She asked

"It's a friend of mine...hey uh- I need to go do something, can we postpone this training session?"

"Absolutely not, training starts here and now!"

"Come on just for a sec, you won't even realize that I left!"

She smirked at me, I can tell she's planning something, something horribly evil; that look of pure malice struck into my eyes like spikes, Jesus Christ I should be a poet at this rate.

"Well then, your first task is to do just that" I dont get what she is saying , was she allowing me to leave or what?

"I want you, to teleport" she exclaimed

"Teleport?!" What the hell is she talking about, I could barely even recognize what I was doing on impulse and now she is telling me to do it just like that? "Are you kidding me, we didn't even talk about how my powers work!" I added

"Well then its a great time to learn, otherwise you will stay here for training, understood?" I let out a loud sigh then started to sit on one of the chairs in the far end corner of the room.

I tried to remember how I was able to do it at first, How I instantaneously moved from one place to another without thinking, I just acted through impulse.Then I remembered that before I got to 'teleport' I always had an objective in mind, and well usually it's always been 'save' or 'reach'. So maybe be this time I should have a other goal in mind, maybe that would work.

I started focusing on a word 'hospital'. I thought about how I wanted to see Risse. I sat there looking like an idiot and well, nothing happened, I guess thinking about a place doesn't work or maybe I need to fulfill some kind of requirements?

'Requirements, requirements, aha!' When ever I teleported I though about and action and I was usually outside where light could reach. I got up from my chair and walked outside then started to think about an action 'escape'.

All of a sudden I felt my body lift of the floor going sideways, then a loud 'SWOOMPF' followed. I fell down feeling dizzy, I examined floor beneath me which was no longer gravel and patched of grass but sand. I stood up and looked around, I saw palm trees and dense shrubbery beside the coastline.

'Great I'm on an island' I thought to myself.

Maybe I was doing it wrong, maybe I should think of a place, and an action. So I did just that, ran towards the seawater and started thinking about 'going to a hospital'.

Suddenly I was running towards the edge of a roof. I quickly stopped myself before I fell to my death and looked around me. I was on a hospital roof ,but I wasn't on the hospital roof of Dayton hospital instead I recognized this hospital as the place my mother would take me when I was sick as a child,which was a long, long way from Dayton.

I guess a place and an action won't cut it. I need to think about specific details. Once more I positioned myself to run, I thought about 'going Risse's hospital room, then I ran as fast as I could, closed my eyes and by the time I opened it I was in her hospital room.

But of course I crashed into the wall whilst doing so, spilling water all over the floor. Risse woke up mouth agape with a loud thud and seeing me wet as I fell on my butt onto the floor.

I looked back at her, slowly opening my mouth, seeing how she was so shocked I was forced to reply and well the first words that came in mind was:

"Um....Hi"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! Once again I finished another chapter amazing effort! I actually got to 5 chapters a first on my book, and I still have alot of ideas flowing out, for now. Aaaaanywaysssss.....how did you like the previous chapter? Is Connor getting too much screen time? Is my English understandable? Did I butcher some words?

Write your comments belowwwwwww!

I'll cya all next time, don't forget to share this story with friends and vote on this chapter thanks alot for reading!

|Sincerely,Author|