Chapter 22- "The New World"

Connor's POV

"Terrise.." I mumbled as I felt my consciousness return to me "Risse..ill save you..ill save us both.." I mumbled once more gaining attention of my best friend as she came close to me and took me into a tight hug.

Then a voice would shout aloud, a voice that would enrage me.

"Hey there guys...its your good old friend Jason, have you been eating well? Nevermind you clearly havent, now dont worry pals of mine, im not here to boil you in hot water...or relentlessly pound into you, wink wink Risse." He laughed sending jolts of rage through my hands as I clenched it.

Risse would look into my eyes and force me to look at her mouthing 'Its not worth it..just look at me..dont listen'

"Now you all know that from an amazing coincidence you two have..err..special abilities, one that the new world would kill to have..which is why were showing you this."

A right hand wall in our cell would then flip inside, revealing the same, large tv that I saw Risse get tortured through. It made me wince with my teeth clenching tightly, remembering in pain what I had seen.

Then the tv would flash open showing us a live feed from some sort of laboratory. I would see at least seven or eight scientists pacing around as the camera would move to a naked Rory.

"Ro-ry?..." I said in a heavy breath

" Dont worry pal-io she complied to do this" The scientists would then place her onto a table and the camera would follow. Then they would begin to place a breathing mask onto her as they injected her with empty needles sucking up a small amount of blood from her. The camera would then move towards some contraption, as the scientists would place Rory's blood onto vials and into a machine which would continuously spin at a very fast rate, the blood would slowly turn orange, then they would place it into injections.

"That my friends, is the regeneration serum, the one that Connor oh so loves very much, right Connie? He laughed as pointed a finger up "Wait before you answer that, I know you must be thinking, isnt this killing Rory ever so slowly?" He placed his right hand onto his chin and coughed "The answer is absolutely! But hell would her blood make a profit let me tell you 35 million for a vial, whoo hee!, and the funny thing is...she doesnt even know its being sold!" He laughed

I clenched my fists tighter as Risse would frantically try to figure someway to calm me down.

"So a thought came through my head..if Rory's precious blood would do wonders of profit, would yours and Risse's do the same deal? I mean people would love to head to England just by thinking about it right?" He clicked his fingers together "I could see it clear as day! The all new Markz Transportation serum, for a low price of 45 million you can travel to any part of the world by a thought! No need for papers, no hassle, and the perfect set of magical transportation to feed the wanderlust! Perfect for the greatest heists, running away from the authorities and occasionally vacations to Hawaii in the blink of an eye!" He placed his arms onto his stomach as he laughed at the idea.

Risse would force me to look at her, my teeth biting through the skin of my lip as it would trickle blood down onto my chin.

"Look at me! Connor look at me! We will make it out of this, and we will make him pay!" She said as I gripped my fists down onto the floor. "I dont want to see you like this... he's making a fool out of you..please.." she pleaded as I placed my glare onto her, my anger would slowly weaken.

"Oh and heres Anne basking in the full glory of her-" he was cut of by the sound of loud moaning that came through as the camera would switch to Anne being violated by multiple men taking turns at her body.