Chapter 25- And So It Ends, From There It Begins

My fist flew across the soldiers face, connecting and leaving a gash on the side. He would return a grin towards me and put his fist high up. "Really kid, that the best you got, a punch to the face?" he scoffed and returned it back towards me. 

His fist would continue to beat on my hands and I continued to retaliate by blocking. "Give in freak!" Freak, huh, I guess it had finally come to a point where I finally understand why the world hates the different, so long as you dont follow a standard you're a freak to the world.

"I have friends, who are waiting, and I am no more a freak than you are!" I shouted kicking him in the stomach as he readied another punch. With a quick movement I pulled myself up and began to run towards where the soldier came from.

"Come back here, you coward" I guess I was, but if this was the best way to get everyone safe and away from here, then i'd rather be a coward than be a failure. I ran as fast as I could, before seeing a open doorway, a blue light emanating from inside of it, 'please be the control room' I said to myself as I continued to run.

My goal was right infront of me, I entered the room with ease, closing the door behind me and locking myself in. "Well, no turning back now" I joked to myself knowing that in reality there literally wasnt any turning back left to do. I wonder what would happen to them once they escape, but right now isnt the time to wonder, I need to make sure they do!

A loud bang would come from the metal door behind me as I walked up to a console. "Yes! I got it." buttons, buttons, buttons, no labels. "Dammit!" Everything was just a huge mess of buttons. I was standing on some metal platform over what seemed to be an abyss, the room was partially empty except for the large blue thing in the middle which seemed to spin again and again, probably the power system of this entire facility.

I could hear footsteps, a lot of footsteps coming from outside the entire doorway behind me was probably filled with soldiers just ready to bust in and take me. "A fuck it" I shouted, clicking almost everything that I saw. Loud sirens would then activate and the room I was in would turn from a light blue into a violent red, like it was literally screaming 'Im about to blow'. "Fuck me" I sighed and continued to push even more buttons. 

"Shoot the fucking lock down!" A voice from the other side of the room would say. Sirens over Sirens over alerts and people shouting, for a minute it was pandemonium. I could hear it all. The red lights flashing over the strong screams of the alarms turning off. 

Bang

A gun would fire off and not soon enough the door behind me would fall over like some sheet of metal. "Got you now freak" The soldier with the scar would grin. behind him was an entire troop of people about six or seven guys just waiting to shoot me, their guns all pointed towards my head and surely enough followed the laser sights.

"Check the hallway, this is a one way exit ready those suppressors keep them on lock down" The soldier with the scar would order and the rest of them would begin to take their posts. "Got you on edge didnt I?" I joked "No. I do have you on edge" He replied grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pull me right on the edge console where there was nothing just a sheer drop. My sweat trickled down from my face falling into this deep abyss.

"Move! Run!" I would hear a loud roaring from behind the soldier infront of me, and surely enough he would too, I took it as an opportunity and punched him straight in the jaw. My hand flung across his face directly hitting the mark making him flinch and drop me onto the console.

I would quickly get up and begin to wail on him as I did, punching him in the face as strongly as I could each punch leaving a mark. "This one is for the bruises on my arm!" I said and elbowed his jaw. "This on is for calling me a punk" I punched him in the right eye, "And this one is for all the freaks you've let the Markz make" I shouted and brought bought my hands up and gripped it together throwing it down like a hammer right onto his face.