Chapter 05- "Planewalker"

Recap:
Suddenly I was running towards the edge of a roof. I quickly stopped myself before I fell to my death and looked around me. I was on a hospital roof ,but I wasn't on the hospital roof of Dayton hospital instead I recognized this hospital as the place my mother would take me when I was sick as a child,which was a long, long way from Dayton.

I guess a place and an action won't cut it. I need to think about specific details. Once more I positioned myself to run, I thought about 'going to Risse's hospital room' then I ran as fast as I could, closed my eyes and by the time I opened it I was in her hospital room.

But of course I crashed into the wall whilst doing so, spilling water all over the floor. Risse woke up hearing a loud thud and seeing me wet, as I fell on my butt onto the floor.

I looked back at her, slowly opening my mouth, seeing how she was so shocked I was forced to reply and well the first words that came in mind was:

"Um....Hi"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"What are you doing?!" Risse shouted at me, well I would to if I saw my friend on the floor wet and dizzy, but of course I was the one on my butt.

"I-uh tried to-uh..surprise you while you were sleeping, but I slipped and fell, that's it!"I let out a loud sigh since when was I so bad at lying.

" Connor please don't lie, it doesn't work on me." She stared at me making me look away from those sparkly eyes

"But I'm not lying though!" Massive liar over here

"Say that while looking in my eyes" she replied angrily

"I u-uhm" well she caught me, now how do I explain this situation to her?

"We've been childhood friends since kindergarten, wouldn't you expect for me to know how bad you were at lying" she let out a sigh "besides you always look away when you lied"

I sighed, trying to make up an excuse as to how I got there. I looked around the room examined each thing I crashed into and fell silent for awhile.

"Its fine if you won't tell me" Risse broke the silence "just tell me, where Jason is." Jason? I thought he was visiting her constantly unless he was drunk of course.

"Uhm well I'm not sure" this time I was confident to look into her eyes

"He didn't even visit me once this whole time I've been here." She sighed "Can you call him?"  She added

"Uh yeah hold on." I pulled my phone out from my soaking jeans and started to dial his number.

Ring....ring

'Yellooo?' I heard him say from the other side of the call, there was a lot of background noise, he was most likely in another bar or club.

"Dude, where the hell are you, Risse is starting to get worried about you."

"Risse can handle it, besides it's a Sunday, all good things come in sundays"

"Jesus Christ, Jason you dick get over here!" I shouted making Risse look at me with a worried expression. I ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

"He might come....probably."

"No, its fine at least I know he isn't dead yet." She giggled not the fake one too.

"You know sometimes I just don't get what runs around in his head" I replied

"Probably a million clones of himself" Risse and I started to laugh

We kept talking for awhile and it was starting to get dark, which in turn reminded me of bossy Rory and her secret base.

"Its starting to get late, I'll go ahead, see you tommorow Risse" I smiled at her

"Make sure you do or I'll cry myself to sleep" she smiled back.

"Please don't" I said to her jokingly "See ya" I waved my hand goodbye to her and ran towards a window, then I imaged the high tech facility I was in. I ran fast towards the window, right before I slammed into it I reappeared just a few meters from Rory.

I couldn't stop my self from running so I bumped into her,making both of us tumble onto the solid metal flooring.

"You need to work on that" she grinned, I pinned her down on the floor and we were placed in a weird position but she didn't mind

"I really do" I stood up and dusted my self off, then I helped Rory get up as well, not out of kindness more of 'I did this, I'll repay it' kind of deal.

"So did you have a fun time in Maldives and Georgia?" She asked

"Wait, that little island was Maldives?" I asked "How did you know where I was?"

"A part of Maldives" she replied "I placed a tracker on your collar". She added making me squirm out of control trying to find the tracker she mentioned

"So have you figured out how your powers work?" She asked me

"There are requirements which I have to fulfill before I'm able to 'teleport' "

"Which are?" She was making me enumerate them, typical bossy persona.

"I need to think of an action as well as a place for my teleportation to be specific, and I also need a presence of any form of light."

"Hm, I see" she sounded like some kind of sociopath "We'll practice on those soon enough for now, were going to capture our second member" she got up and started to look over her notes and pictures of people.

"Second member, who are you talking about?"

"You ever wonder how I found you?" She asked

"No" I quickly replied

"Through a series of frequencies and waves, you see those with powers-" I cut her off

"The defined" much better than calling them 'those with powers'

"Are we seriously calling them that now?"

"Yes, yes we are" I looked at her feeling smug

"Anyways the defined emit a certain wave that no other human being emits, we call it the quantum wave"

"Please no more science, just get on who this guy is"

"Alright, the guy or rather the girl we are looking for has the ability to travel planes" she explained "that 'planewalker' is some one you call "Risse"

"Hell no!" I shouted

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yay a sixth chapter
I'll keep this streak coming for awhile hopefully :P
Questions,Comments,Concerns
leave is heeeereeeee

Did I butcher more words? Is Connor dumb? Risse has poweersssss? Rory hasn't made an appearance for awhile now!

Cya all sometime soon hopefully if I keep writing that is so long suckerssssss (>°•°)>

|Sincerely, Author|