Chapter 4

Sherlock led me to a room where the corpse of woman was laying on a table.

"Can you read her mind?" John asked and I quickly kneeled down to the corpse.

"Nope, the mind's dead. I can try something else, give me a chair." I said and Sherlock handed me a chair.

I placed it close to the body, and I placed two fingers on both the sides of the face.

"It's hard to get through, but I'll get it, silence please." I said and I gently closed my eyes.

Moriarty
Pills
Handshake
Crying
Family
Party
Candles
Death

"I can see a few things, I know it were pills, pitch black ones, I can see who gave her the pills. She shook his hand, started crying later. At her party, after blowing the candles, everything went black." I said and I stood up again.

"Was it the my little pony of herbs?" Sherlock asked, John made a very confused face.

"Jep, it was the my little pony of herbs." I said and Sherlock chuckled.

"What on earth are you guys talking about?!" John exclaimed, Sherlock and I laughed.

"I'd guess it's just an inside joke." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"It's more of a voldemort situation, it's his whos name can't be said aloud." Sherlock said and I gasped.

"Give me your head." I said and he made a questioning face.

"What?!" he exclaimed and I quickly placed two fingers on his temple.

Moriarty

"You are inside my head." Sherlock said and I calmly nodded.

"Yes, it's not so hard with you. You weren't stopping me." I said and he chuckled.

"Lauren? Come on, we're going home, Sherlock doesn't need you anymore." John said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Oh, bye Sherlock." I said and I quickly waved at him.

We took a cab to 221B, and there John was clearly quite angry at me for some reason.

"Okay, what happened?" he asked as he crossed his arms.

"What do you mean? I don't get it." I said but he raised his eyebrows.

"You and Sherlock, I've never seen him so distracted as today. What did you tell him? What did you do?" he asked and I nervously smiled.

"Well, I was walking down the street while I waited for someone to pick me up. And there was this drunk guy, he kissed me, and I couldn't back off. Sherlock beat him up for me." I said, and I sat down on the couch, trying to keep my tears in, I am an emotional wreck.

"Oh yeah, you can't read someone's mind when they're drunk. Let me guess, you felt vulnerable, hopeless, and alone." John said and I sadly nodded.

"He saved me. I owe him." I said and he walked over to the couch.

"You were shocked, weren't you?" he asked and I nodded before starting to cry.

"Ah, sweetheart, I didn't mean to upset you." he said as he took me in his arms.

"You don't like him, right?" he asked, I honestly don't know.

"No, I don't. Does he like me?" I asked, I was glad that my head was on his shoulder so he couldn't see I was smiling.

"I may hope not, and he has never shown any sign of liking anyone, nor loving anyone, so don't waste any time on him please." he said and I nodded.

"I can promise I won't, uncle." I said and he smiled.

"Good. Now, you can sleep in my bed if you want to, it's the room with the biggest window, you'll find it." he said and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, goodnight uncle." I said and I gave him one last hug.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." he said and I quickly walked off.

There were three doors, okay left door is bathroom.

The middle door was a room with one shelf with books and lots of posters, this must be uncle John's room.

Should I look at the other room? It's Sherlock's room... Yeah, why not.

I opened the door to his room, wow, he has so many books!

I couldn't help but look in his closet, he doesn't really have like comfortable sweaters. More blouses and fancy things, boring! But kinda hot, to be honest.

His coat, his long coat, why is it here? I thought he was wearing it in the lab too, does he really have to have two of those coats?!

Well, it was nice to see his room. I better get some sleep...

I went to uncle John's room, and I saw that my suitcase was already opened.

Sherlock, probably. Uncle would only do it to tidy it, and it is literally a disaster right now.

I grabbed my pajamas, I always just wear short loose shorts with a simple shirt.

I layed down in John's bed, and I snuggled into the suprisingly comfortable pillow.

A good night of sleep.