Chapter 6

"Okay, why am I wearing this way too revealing red dress. And my hair is in a way too tight bun, and my feet hurt from these freaking heels." I exclaimed but Moriarty grinned.

"You look lovely, now let's go." he said and I sighed loudly.

"Tell me once again why I'm doing this again?" I asked as we walked out of the makeup studio.

"Because you love me." he said but I raised my eyebrows.

"Now give me the real reason." I said and he sighed.

"You want your uncle and your friend to live." he then said and I nodded.

"Thank you for reminding me." I said smiling, of course it was a sarcastic smile.

We walked into a small club, and there were two more couples dancing, by the sound of the music I think it was the salsa.

"Please, sit down." he said and he politely pulled a chair out for me.

"Thank you." I said with a small nod and he smiled.

"So tell me more about yourself. Your home situation. Your...mind reading?" he said but I sighed.

"I'm just able to do it, I don't know why. I can read your mind at any given moment, and you wouldn't even know. But I can also put my thoughts into your head, by placing two fingers on your temlpe, but it takes lot of concentration to do it so I hardly do it. And I recently found out I can read the minds of the death." I said as I fumbled with my knife.

"Read my mind." he said as he placed one hand on the knife on his side of the table.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked and he grinned.

"Just. Read. It. I know you're a very curious girl, Lauren, I know you will do it. It makes you feel as powerful as you are." he said and he gently placed his hand on mine.

I looked up into his eyes, I'm gonna read it.

One day, I'll rip that dress off her body, just in one movement.

"Men simply disgust me." I said and I took a small sip of my water.

"But you love a man." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't love anyone, you wouldn't know. For all you knew, I could be a lesbian." I said as I crossed my arms.

"But you have to admit you and a certain man have a different relationship." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Me and my uncle, oh yeah, we're close. He's like a father to me." I said but he shook his head.

"You know I'm not talking about your uncle, Lauren." he said and I sighed shortly.

"Sherlock and I share one passion, which is...long coats, aren't they wonderful." I said but he shook his head dissagreeing.

"He has a liking towards you, don't tell me you don't know that." he said and I made a confused face.

"And the feelings are mutual, you literally jumped on top of him to save his life." he said and a small blush spread onto my face.

"Okay, I haven't figured that out yet." I mumbled and he smiled again.

"Care for some wine?" he asked but I shook my head.

"I'm 17. It's not even allowed, so no." I said but he pouted slightly.

"It is allowed as long as you're with someone who is older than 18, which I am." he said as he poured me a glass of wine.

I've had it once before so I wasn't disgusted by it.

I gently took a sip, but my head then shot to him.

"What on earth did you put in my drink?" I asked but he shook his head.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want you to die, now would I?" he asked and I then quickly drank the whole glass, proving I wasn't afraid.

"Only some extra alchohol, have lots of fun being drunk, love." he said and I gasped.

"Once I will be sober again, I will honestly kill you, filth." I hissed making him grin.

"Oh, darling, I'd love to see you try." he said shortly.

I won't get drunk, I don't ever get drunk. But I don't remember what happened....

I may hope I wasn't drunk....

I was probably drunk...