Chapter 12

"Did you really have to do that, punching Jim, now we're kicked out." I groaned and he raised his eyebrows.

"He was haressing you?!" Sherlock exclaimed but I shook my head.

"No, he wasn't. He was only flirting, don't worry about it." I said and he quickly grabbed me by my waist.

"You're not going on another date with him, seen by his body language I could see he wanted more. Your posture when he said something to you went to an uncomfortable situation, so you actually wanted to leave. But knowing you, you won't ever let a conversation over you, you always want to have the last word." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"If he won't force me to go on another date, I won't do it. But why did you just leave Molly, that's not something a real gentleman would do..." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"I got kicked out, she didn't, why should she go with me? And I'm not gonna leave you there with the pony." he said making me sigh.

"I can still laugh about his name, Moriarty the my little pony of herbs!" I exclaimed and he heavily nodded.

"It's a brilliant name, how did you ever come up with it? Was he mad?" he replied and I grinned.

"Of course he was, well, he was more irritated than mad, which is understandable." I giggled and he nodded.

"Well, shall we go home, and hope John isn't home yet." he mumbled and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"By the way, you're mine, so that means we're dating, I found out." he said as he gently grabbed my hand.

"So we're gonna tell my uncle?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"No, of course not. He would hate me, not that he doesn't hate me at the moment. And he'd be too dumb to find out anyways." he said and I giggled.

"He's not dumb, but I think we can hide it for just a bit more, I guess." I sighed and Sherlock opened the door of the apartment.

We both walked upstairs, and I layed down on the couch.

"John isn't home yet, he left a note saying he'd be home in the morning, so... I was wondering if you'd like to share my bed again." Sherlock said as he sat down next to me.

"Sure, if John won't be home tonight anyways." I said and he pulled me off the couch.

Come on, let's cuddle, come on, come on, come on.

"Fine, let's go cuddle in your bed." I said and I followed him to his bedroom.

We there both got changed and climbed into his bed.

"Lauren, I want you to be honest with me, did you like it when Jim flirted with you?" he asked and I sighed.

"No, of course not! His hands were so sweaty that it honestly felt like he was putting cream on my thigh, it was disgusting!" I exclaimed and he quickly hugged me.

"You're the best, I love you." he mumbled and he pulled me on top of him.

"I feel uncomfortable, can't you just spoon me?" I asked and he smiled.

He then placed both his arms around my stomach and hugged me close.

"John will hate me." he sighed as he placed his head on top of mine.

"No, as long as we're both happy with this, it's okay, really." I replied but he shook his head.

"I'm holding myself back when I'm with you, I don't just talk when I'm with you. That's why people think I am a freak. Since I met you, I actually care about what people say about my life, I care when people tell me I have no life." he sighed and I gently placed my hand on his temple.

You're perfect, together we're the best couple ever, we can do anything.

"I love you." I wispered and he hummed.

"I love you too, goodnight Lauren." he mumbled and he softly kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight, Sherlock." I wispered and he chuckled.

I snuggled into his embrace, and I fell asleep.