Chapter 7

A banging head, god, it hurts so much.

I gently stepped out of the bed, this is uncle John's room, how did I get here?

I looked in the mirror, wow, this dress shows my boobs and butt a bit too much off for my liking.

I quickly changed into sweatpants and a sweater before walking into the apartment.

"Goodmorning Lauren." Sherlock said, looking up from his newspaper.

"Isn't uncle John home?" I asked but he shook his head.

"He's at work, so it's just you and me today. How's your headache doing?" he asked but I raised my shoulders.

"You didn't come home last night, John and I went searching all over London. You were puking in an ally, and then I got the job to stay up with you until you fell asleep." he sighed and I covered my face in my hands.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, you know that." I sighed and he nodded.

"Well, we have a day off, so what would you like to do?" he asked as he sat down next to me.

"Is everything done in the lab? No dead people?" I asked but he shook his head.

"My assistant is finishing a few things at the lab, she doesn't need me. And I have not gotten anything new to do so... Why not hang around with you." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"By the way, sorry for yesterday. You know the whole laying on eachother and the mind things, it was just...weird, I'm very sorry." I mumbled but he shook his head.

"You don't need to be sorry. It was nothing, really." he said and I smiled.

I started blushing really bad, and I saw him smiling.

She looked fantastic last night, the dress flowing down her body, her hair tight but still messy in her own way.

"My hair looked ridiculous, it gave me a headache." I mumbled making him raise his eyebrows.

"You were reading my mind..." he said and I nodded.

I then heard a phone go off, probably his...

He grabbed his phone, and he sighed.

"Yeah hi, John. She's not awake yet. Oh really, a new case? How interesting is it? Only a 7? I'll be there on skype. Yeah, yeah, I'll wake her up in a minute." Sherlock said and I giggled.

"Wake me up in an hour." I groaned as I stood up from the couch.

"Oh come on, that's unfair! I haven't got any more sleep than you have!?" he exclaimed and I raised my eyebrows.

"Who says I'm stopping you? Is your bed better than John's, I did not find it very comfortable." I sighed and he grinned.

"I'll go rest in John's bed then." he said as he stood up but I gently placed one hand on his chest.

"I actually thought we could maybe share your bed. Not in a sexual way! Just as...friends?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure, why not." he said smiling, now I can really see what's going on in that mind of his.

I'm gonna play one of my famous tricks on him, I've used it many times, it always works.

We walked over to his bedroom and he carefully started to unbutton his shirt.

She is trying to do something, she said nothing sexual, but her body language is telling me the opposite.

I slowly walked over to him and placed one hand on his cheek.

"I risked my life for you yesterday, don't you realise-" I said but he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

What the hell? This is not part of the plan!? What is he doing!? Just go with it, I guess...

I quickly pulled my sweater off, nudity has never been a problem for me anyways.

I could feel him really going for it, is he playing tricks with me or is this real, there's only one way to find out.

She's gorgeous, but John. Think about John, she's his niece, I can't do this to him.

I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist to deepen the kiss even more.

I felt him take his trousers off, wow, men disgust me.

I then gently placed two fingers on his temple.

I'm in your mind. And I just wanna say, you're not a bad kisser at all, I expected way worse.

He layed me down on his bed, with him hovering above me.

Okay, I have now officially found out I have a tiny crush on Sherlock Holmes, just a tiny one. Okay, a huge one, I admit...

We were literally in the middle of our moment when I heard a weird noise.

Sherlock ignored it, but I knew that if it was uncle John he would be so worried if one of us didn't pick up.

I quickly pushed him away, I was out of breath, but he seemed fine, part from the fact that he was in his underwear...Why didn't I notice?

He swiftly grabbed the bed sheets and wrapped them around himself.

"Grab something from my closet." he said before running off into the living room to get whatever was going on.

One of his long coats was long enough to cover my whole body, so I thought that'd be okay.

It was suprisingly comfortable on my bare skin, but I absolutely didn't want to be seen like this by uncle John...

He'd be pissed....