Chapter 18

(I changed the storyline in this chapter)

"You look nice in a suit, I like it." I said and I quickly fixed his tie.

"I like your dress, I like the colour red on you." Sherlock said and I sighed.

"I feel so ugly, I hate hair donuts." I groaned making him chuckle.

"You look lovely, now let's go." he said and he held his arm out which I happily held onto.

"Wait, I'm forgetting something." I said and I quickly grabbed my purse.

I got my gun out of my purse and I also grabbed a small dagger.

I noticed Sherlock was staring at me in shock, I rolled my eyes.

"I like to be prepared, do you want one?" I asked and he nodded.

I then grabbed another gun and handed it to him.

He carefully put it in the pocket on the inside of his jacket.

"How did you get these anyways?" he asked, I grinned.

"Let's just say Lestrade's hiding place for guns wasn't that hard to find, and this dagger... I found it at a thrift shop." I said as I placed the dagger in my bra strap and my gun in a gun holder I had around my thigh.

"Okay, you are looking ravishing, now let's go." he said and I quickly held onto his arm.

We then walked over to the room where the big ceremony will take place.

Sherlock and I quickly sat down on the benches at the front, I looked back to see Molly cuddeling close with her boyfriend.

I knew Sherlock hadn't really got over the idea of not getting as much attention from her as before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking around, hoping to see someone to start a conversation with.

Sherlock had gone away to talk to Molly, I knew Molly would brag about her boyfriend. But knowing Sherlock, he would brag even more about his 'girlfriend'.

Sherlock and I are together but we both haven't told anyone, well, we have told people we have a boy- or girlfriend but no-one knows who.

"Hi, excuse me." a man said and I turned around to see a man smiling at me.

"Hey, I'm Lauren Watson. I'm John's niece, nice to meet you." I said as I shook his clammy hand.

"I'm Evan, an old friend of John, he invited me, I'm not sure if he still recognizes me though. We haven't seen eachother for so many years." he said and I politely smiled.

He smiled back, we both chuckled.

"I got to be the maid of honour, so yeah, I didn't really have a choice to be here. And now, I'm wearing this suprisingly uncomfortable dress." I said making him laugh.

"You look gorgeous though, but I actually think you'd look better without the bun, just your natural hair." he said and I nodded agreeing.

"I agree, I hate that my hair needs to be so tight. Ugh, it's just so tight and uncomfortable. And don't let me get started on these heels, they're gorgeous but they hurt so much." I said and he nervously chuckled.

She will be saved, Sherlock probably doesn't even know her, and that's better.

"So do you know Sherlock? He's John's best friend after all." I quickly said and he nodded.

"I've heard of him, and we've met. He seems really cold-hearted, what do you think?" he asked, I raised my shoulders.

"I don't really think of him as cold-hearted. My opinion is that he wants to be, he doesn't want to show feelings. I think once he found a woman for himself, he'll be nicer and sweeter." I said, he laughed.

"Like he will ever, am I right?" he said and I quickly giggled.

If I would walk away, like really all of a sudden, would she follow? She seems different, she seems reliable. She seems like a girl that Sherlock could use to get into big building. She could get what she wants, whenever she wants.

"So what kind of job do you have?" he asked making me chuckle.

"Nothing, really. But I am pretty much a traveling freak show, so I don't really need a job." I said nervously, hoping he would ask more about it.

"A freak show? And why may that be?" he asked, I bit my lip, and looked up into his eyes.

"It's something really private, I'm not just gonna do it here in public with everyone around me." I replied he gently grabbed my hand.

"I have a room upstairs, wanna come and show me?" he whispered and I nodded.

He then walked upstairs, gripping my hand tightly so I couldn't go away.

Men are too easy...

Hey guys, I made another account on wattpad! It's Melina_What and on that account I will be posting original stories (no fanfiction). It will take a while before I'm gonna start uploading on there though. But thank you!