Chapter 22

Sherlock took his shirt off and sighed.

"You know that I don't think John will like this." he said and I nodded as I took my shoes off.

"I know, he's coming over in 20 minutes. I wanna proof him that you can love." I said and I pulled my dress over my body, leaving me in only underwear.

"Okay, so we're just gonna sit in the tub, naked." he questioned, I nodded.

I then clipped my bra off and caught him staring.

"Okay, Sherlock, have you never seen breasts before?" I asked as I placed both my hands in my sides.

"Of course I have! John's laptop is always logged in! But I've never seen yours before." he said, I chuckled.

"You are the cutest, and most innocent guy I've ever met." I said making him blush.

He then also started undressing until he was only in his boxers.

"I guess this will be like the big reveal then, won't it?" I asked and he nodded.

We then both got undressed, and just looked at eachother.

"Wow, just wow." he said in awe, I smiled.

"I could say the same about you." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Shall we get in?" he asked and I happily nodded.

He first got in, and I followed him by sitting between his legs with my back against his chest.

"Lexi or Alice?" he then asked, what on earth is he talking about.

She would look adorable pregnant, with a bigger stomach, a smile on her face.

"I like Lexi more. William or Ethan?" I asked making him chuckle.

"William, it's one of my names." he whispered and he quickly kissed my cheek.

"William and Lexi, I like those, but I'm not planning to get pregnant any time soon. I know you, and your hate for babies. But you wanna have a little toddler who you can teach things about murder." I sighed, he smiled.

"You know that you're quite perfect, right?" he asked. I was about to anwser when I heard the front door close.

"Sherlock?! Lauren?!" I heard uncle John yell, I giggled.

"Bathroom!?" Sherlock yelled, I quickly turned around and pressed my lips to Sherlock's neck.

"Sher- guys?! Okay, enough?! Lauren, I give up, if you think he can love you. Go ahead, get hurt, I give up!?" John yelled and I raised my eyebrows.

"Sherlock won't hurt me, we're actually engaged and planning to get married." I said and I pecked Sherlock's lips.

"No, you're not. Who will walk you to the aisle when I'm not there?" he asked, I smiled.

"Maybe we don't wanna invite anyone to our wedding." I said, he placed two hands on his head.

"You know what, fine! Go ahead." John said before storming out.

"You always say what I am about to say." he said and I smiled.

"I guess we're really made for eachother then." I replied and he gently kissed the top of my head.

"Let's get married then."