Chapter 5

God, what time is it? 10 am. Meh, too early...

"Lauren?! Get up!" I heard uncle John yell and I groaned.

"Give me a f*cking minute!?" I yelled as I got out of the bed.

I walked over to the kitchen, and I saw that uncle and Sherlock were already dressed.

"What are you looking at? Not every girl looks like a princess when she gets out of bed." I said as I grabbed some cereal.

"We weren't judging. Just amazed." Sherlock said and I chuckled.

"Wow, thanks. Any news on the my little pony of herbs?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.

"No, we have not heard from the pony." Sherlock said and I chuckled.

"I miss him, actually." I said and inmediately a second later my phone rang.

I grabbed it from the table, it was MM. I should change that name soon, into his familiar name.

"Yes, Lauren here." I said and Sherlock walked over to me.

"Hi, you have told your friends about me, I will do as I promised...soon, very soon." I heard him say and I placed one hand on my mouth.

"How? Tell me how? Tell me when!" I exclaimed and I heard a chuckle coming from him.

"Soon, love, very soon." he said and I gasped.

When he hung up I ran into uncle John's arms.

"Sherlock, we must do something, we can't just wait for him to kill us all." John said as he placed both his hands on my back and hugged me close.

"I know, I know, but I...just... don't understand. It's a first time that I have no idea what to do." Sherlock said and he let himself fall down on the couch.

I saw a small red dot appear on his forehead, that ain't no laserlight.

I jumped from John's grasp and I jumped onto Sherlock, blocking him.

"Red dot, red dot." I exclaimed but I still saw one on his forehead.

"You too." Sherlock said and I started staring into his eyes.

I looked at John, he also had a red dot on his forehead.

I then wated to move off of Sherlock, because I was literally on top of him.

He wouldn't let me climb off, he was holding my arm tightly.

"Don't move." he then mumbled and I sighed.

I gently placed one hand on his cheek and I closed my eyes.

I don't want you to die, he has tried to kill you before, he wants to try again.

I opened my eyes and he nodded but I he looked into my eyes deeply, almost trying to ask me to read his mind, so I did.

I know him, he wouldn't kill me like this. It would be too simple, trust me, he won't kill any of us right now.

"Can one of you guys please do something instead of staring at eachother?!" uncle John exclaimed and I sighed.

I hurriedly climed off Sherlock and I put my hands up in surrender.

"I surrender, and I will accept my fate, Moriarty." I said followed by a sigh.

I then heard the doorbell and I went to get it when John jumped in front of me.

"I will surrender instead of my niece." he said but I shook my head.

"Uncle, this is my fault. I owe both of you, this is my way of paying you." I said and I started running down the stairs to get the door.

I opened the door to see Moriarty waiting there, full suited in a tux with roses in his arms.

"Well hello, love." he said as he held out a hand.

"This is why you wanted me to visit? Because you like me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yes." he said shortly and I sighed.

"Wait!?" I heard someone yell from upstairs and I saw my uncle running down the stairs.

"You can't take her!? I don't care what I need to do, stay away from my niece!" John exclaimed as he grabbed my arm.

"Uncle, uncle, stop. I'll be back soon, won't I?" I asked and Moriarty happily nodded.

"She will be back here before midnight, if not, I will personally hunt you down." John said and Moriarty nodded once again.

"Shall we?" he askes as he held his arm out.

"I do not have a choice." I sighed and I linked my arm with his.

I looked back at the window, Sherlock was staring at me, I just wanted to tell him that he shouldn't worry, and maybe tell him that he might be slightly hot...nah, he doesn't need to know that...