Chapter 17

Why on earth did Sherlock introduce me to his parents as his girlfriend.

"Hi, Lauren Watson." I said when I shook his parents their hands.

Sherlock had already sat down in his chair, he gave me a challanging glare.

Let the games begin then...

I sat down on his lap, and I hugged him around his waist.

"Well, tell me Sherlock how did you and Lauren meet?" his mother asked and I noticed that Sherlock started sweating.

"We actually met through John, so it's actually all because of him." Sherlock said, ah, he's nervous, cute.

"Well, it was more love at first sight, uncle John just introduced us but we both immediately knew it would end up like this." I said and I wrapped one arm around his neck.

"For how long have you guys been together?" his dad asked and I turned to Sherlock.

"How long has it been, darling, a year? Two years?" Sherlock said and I smiled.

"I think it's 1 year and like 8 months or something, not sure though." I replied and I pecked his lips.

I then turned my head to Mycroft, he just stood there hatred in his eyes but a cool and calm expression.

"Hey, sweetheart, everything okay?" Sherlock asked and he placed his head on my shoulder.

Are they acting? Sherlock can act, I know that, but I have no idea about Lauren, is she acting or just being herself.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay." I said smiling, Sherlock faked a quick smile.

"You sure? Darling, you seem ill." Sherlock said and I sighed.

"Just a thing, I've had this every morning for about 3 weeks, so I'm fine." I sighed, Sherlock immediately knew what I was trying to do.

"Maybe you should get it checked, John could do it." Sherlock said but I heavily shook my head.

"No! John can't know, he will be mad if he finds out I might be pregnant!?" I exclaimed, everyone gasped.

"Do you really think you are?" Sherlock asked seeming very happy.

"I don't know, I might be." I said and he immediately stood up and spun me around.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I love you so much, you're the best." Sherlock exclaimed and he quickly kissed me.

"I think we should leave the two lovebirds alone." his mother then said and I turned to her.

"I'm sorry, we were just caught up in the heat of the moment." I said and I took some distance from Sherlock.

His father and mother did decide to leave, so we were alone with Mycroft.

"Great acting." I said and I shook Sherlock's hand.

"You too." he replied with a small smile.

"I will take my leave now." Mycroft said as he grabbed his coat.

"It was lovely meeting you, I'd love to meet up some time." I said and I quickly hugged him.

"Same for me, let's meet up some time." Mycroft said before walking out the door.

"You're quite an actor." I said as I crossed my arms.

"You seem suprised." he said, he also crossed his arms.

"John has already proposed to Mary, I read that you will be his best man, you better prepare because I know you can't handle it." I said he narrowed his eyes.

"I can't tell if you're lying or not, you're not showing any symptons. And John has told me how horrible I am so many times, I certainly am not his best friend." Sherlock said, I took one step closer to him.

"Sherlock Holmes, are you doubting my honesty?" I asked and he happily nodded.

"Yes, yes, I am." he replied, I raised my eyebrows.

"See for yourself, but I am telling the truth." I said making him chuckle.

"We'll see, darling, we'll see." he replied and I nodded.