Chapter 9

"Follow me." Sherlock said and he dragged into his lab.

"Hi Sherlock, how are you?" a girl asked, I could see by her appearance she was trying to impress someone.

"I'm okay, thank you." he replied and I looked at him, hoping he would introduce me.

"Oh yeah, Molly this is Lauren. Lauren this is my assistant Molly." Sherlock said quickly and I shook her hand.

"Molly did you already get the blood samples?" Sherlock asked and she nodded.

She handed Sherlock a few bloodsamples and he sighed.

"Have you found any sign of drugs in it?" he asked but she shook her head.

"Molly, I need you to show me and Lauren to the bodies." Sherlock said and she shyly nodded again.

Sherlock and I followed her to a room and I saw three bodies laying on tables.

"I can see if I can read their minds, I can't promise anything." I said as I gently placed to fingers on the side of a boy his pale head.

I carefully closed my eyes, but there was nothing...no memories.

"What is she doing?" I heard Molly asked and I sighed.

"Trying to read their minds, but now shh. She needs to concentrate." Sherlock said and I sighed.

"It's hard, Molly would you mind leaving, your thoughts are too distracting." I sighed and Sherlock started pushing her out of the room.

"Thank you, Sherlock." I said before concentrating on reading the mind again.

This must be the drug dealer... Bright green hair half shaven head, lots of piercings. Black gothic like clothes.

"I found him." I said and Sherlock raised his eyebrows.

"Well, we're going clubbing tonight then." he said making me groan.

"You got to be freaking kidding me, I hate to go clubbing." I exclaimed and he sighed.

"Is it because you can't read anyone's mind?" he asked and I nodded.

"It makes me feel vulnerable, and I can't dance." I said and he chuckled.

"I bet you can but just say you can't so you don't have to. For how long have you been dancing?" he asked and I sighed.

"Three years, hip hop." I said and I nodded.

"I would think you did ballet, you got quite some strong legs." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What the hell does that mean?!" I exclaimed, but he grinned.

"It's a compliment, I think it looks good." he said and I sighed.

"What time is it?" I asked and he showed me his watch.

12:30

"Let's suprise me uncle with some lunch, let's go make some pancakes." I said and he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are we?" Sherlock asked and I laughed.

"You're Sherlock Holmes, that's a case you need to solve yourself." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"I like a challenge, thank you." he replied and I giggled.

"No problem, and may the odds be ever in your favor." I said making him shake his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was busy with setting the table while Sherlock was making the pancakes.

"Can I get your wrist, darling." he said but I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm not gonna let you feel my heartbeat." I said and he groaned.

"Look at me." he said and I sighed.

"You want to know if my pupils grow when we touch, so no." I said and he groaned.

"Did you read my mind to know that?" he asked but I shook my head.

"Just some personal knowledge." I said and I felt him gently place one hand on my shoulder.

"You're tensing up, you can be shocked in love or scared." he mumbled and I chuckled.

"I think scared, I mean, look at your face." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, you're so hilarious." he said sarcastically making me giggle.

"Are you laughing at me? Lauren, are you seriously laughing at me?" he asked and I calmly nodded.

He then tackled me onto the couch, and sat on top of me tickling me in my sides.

"Nooo! Sherlock, stop, please!" I exclaimed mixed with loud screams of laughter.

He was laughing, looks kinda cute actually.

I heard the front door and Sherlock immediately climbed off of me.

"Hello John." Sherlock said and John made a confused face.

Is he onto us?