Chapter 8

I walked into the living room where Sherlock was placed in front of his laptop, skyping with uncle John.

If I get in the vision of my uncle, with Sherlock's coat and underwear, he'd be so mad.

"Show me the body, are there any things wrong about the victim.... Hi Lauren.... Maybe some like bruises head wounds, bullets in the body?" Sherlock asked and I sat down on couch in front of him.

"Just a wound on the back of his head, that's all. They did say there was a loud bang sound just a second before he died, does that help?" I heard John say and I sighed.

I'm bored, let's go read the lovely mind of Sherlock Holmes.

Lauren needs to get dressed, I don't want anyone to see her like that, of course I'm not gonna say it, she looks so happy!

"I'm gonna go change." I said and Sherlock chuckled.

Sherlock quickly closed his laptop and grabbed my arm.

"You were reading my mind." he said making me grin.

"What'cha gonna do about it?" I said and he chuckled.

"Don't do it again. It distracts me from my job." he sighed and I raised my eyebrows.

"You can't feel when I read your mind, nice try, Sherlock." I said followed with a wink.

"You're literally the only one that I can't fool. It's unfair that you can read minds, it's not human!" he exclaimed and I laughed.

"I know, but it can work in both our advantage." I said and he nodded agreeing.

"Okay, fine... Go get changed, I'd suggest something comfortable. I wanna show you around London today." he said and I sighed.

I walked over to Sherlock's room, I have a serious obsession with his room.

I opened his closet and I grabbed his dark grey blouse, then I walked to uncle John's room to grab a pair of shorts.

I tied a knot in the blouse, now it was revealing my stomach a little bit.

I walked into the living room, Sherlock raised his eyebrows.

"You're wearing my clothes... To be flirty or just to look good?" he asked making me blush.

"A bit of both, I guess." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Now please excuse me, I need to change into something better." he said as he stood up, wrapped in bedsheets.

I kinda felt the need to step on the bed sheets, but I decided to not do it.

I decided to grab Sherlock's laptop and just look at the newspaper online.

Mind reading girl is fake!

Oh wow, people judge too fast. I know it's weird and unusual, but I can, so I exist!?

Sherlock Holmes spotted with drunk girl, is she his new passion?

Oh god, a picture of drunk me almost kissing Sherlock... Wow, I was so drunk.

"Hey Sherlock, I'm in the paper, twice!?" I yelled and I heard a small chuckle coming from his bedroom.

"You are? What for?" he asked peeking over my shoulder still closing the buttons on his blouse.

"For being drunk, and for being freaky." I said and he nodded.

"Is there anything else in it?" he asked and I quickly handed him the laptop.

"Three teens have past last night because of an overdose of drugs... The three were all underage. Two boys and one girl all the age of 14, they had gotten the drugs from someone at *nightclub*." Sherlock read aloud and I sighed.

"Well, that's not good." I said and he nodded.

"But they don't know who gave them the drugs, and what kind. They're missing so much information." he said making me roll my eyes.

I then heard his phone go off and he sighed before picking it up.

"Hi Molly. Three teens, past of an overdose. I'll be right there, yes, I'm busy tonight!" he exclaimed and I giggled.

"So you're gonna solve the teen drug thing?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes and no. We're gonna solve it, I need you to read their minds." he said making me sigh.

"I can't read the minds of drunk people, or people on drugs." I said and he nodded.

"I know, but I think the effect of the drugs has left, maybe you can figure out what the drug dealer looked like so we can find him." he said and I sighed.

"Fine, why not." I said and he happily smiled.

"Let's go then!" he said and I walked after him.