Chapter 15

I was at the moment staying over at Mary her place, that she actually shares with John.

Uncle John worries about me, since Sherlock had passed I didn't know what to do.

I was at home... Like a normal day when I had gotten a text from John.

Sherlock's dead, he commited suicide. Funeral is in three days, please come.

At first, I didn't believe it. The man I cared for, the man that cared for me. He had died, killed himself, without telling his girlfriend.

Something didn't feel right, but I didn't really start to research it or anything.

I called Mycroft once if he maybe wanted to talk, but he said he didn't have any spare time.

"Hey Lauren, would you like to join me and Mary for dinner tonight?" John asked and I groaned.

"What's the point anyways, it's always the same. You and Mary try to tell me I should get over the lost of my best friend, and stop seeing alchohol as his replacement. I'm not going." I said and he gently sat down next to me.

"I'm planning to propose to Mary tonight, and I want you to be there." he sighed making me roll my eyes.

"Fine, but don't expect me to do anything fancy out there." I said and he smiled.

"What are you planning to wear?" he asked and I raised my shoulders.

"Blue skinny jeans, white t-shirt." I said and he nodded.

"Get dressed then, you cannot come in your pajamas, I expect you outside in 10 minutes Lauren." he then said and I groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why this fancy restaurant?! I feel out of place here in my jeans and t-shirt.

Mary was coming a bit later, so it was just me and uncle John at the table.

"C'mon Lauren, it has been two years, get over him. He was my friend too, but I'm not becoming depressed." he said making me roll my eyes.

"Sherlock and I had something special, we were literally becoming best friends." I said, okay, I still haven't told him about me and Sherlock dating, but yeah, he's dead now anyways.

"Sweetheart, get over him. It's for the best." he said and I sighed.

"Are you maybe interested in some wine?" a guy with a French accent asked, but I didn't look at him, why should I?

"Yes, just some red wine would be nice." John replied as he looked at the menu.

"I would actually recommend nummer 23, it's my old friend his favourite." the waiter said in a weird tone, I decided to ignore him.

"I like that one, but I like some change." John replied and he handed the waiter the menu again.

"Lauren, why don't you go read some minds, you alwayd enjoyed reading minds." he then said but I raised my shoulders.

"Nah, and since everyone here has been drinking fancy wine, I can't." I said and he sighed.

"Why didn't you ever help Molly in the lab, I bet she misses Sherlock too." John said, I rolled my eyes.

"Her mind is so simple that it's filling the room, it's distracting, I don't like hanging around with her." I sighed but John's eyes were looking at someone else.

It was Mary, she was wearing a light purple dress, she looked cute.

"You look lovely." John said in awe making her blush.

John then started talking about how much he loved her and stuff.

But he got cut off by the waiter, and the waiter placed one hand on my shoulder.

It's me.

I looked at the waiter and I gasped.

John also turned his head to the waiter and he stood up.

Sherlock.

I also stood up, still in awe, he smiled.

"Hey, darling." Sherlock said and I punched him on the cheek.

"You douche, you are dead! For two f*cking years, you are the worst, I f*cking hate you!" I yelled and I punched his other cheek.

John and Mary pulled me away from Sherlock and held my arms tightly.

"You left me, without even a small message! How could you?! I hate you!?" I yelled and Sherlock dashed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys should talk, you can't ignore eachother forever." Mrs. Hudson said and I looked at Sherlock who sat in his chair while I was sitting on the couch.

"I don't think she wants to." Sherlock said and I sighed.

"You know what it is, I'm not mad because you were dead, I'm mad because you didn't tell me you weren't really dead." I said and he placed one hand on his chin.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, it was just that I really wanted to solve what Moriarty's system was." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"So you care more about Moriarty than me? Well, then you can f*ck off to him, and go makeout with him." I said as I crossed my arms.

"He's dead." Sherlock replied.