Chapter 21

"He told you what?!" Sherlock exclaimed as he nervously sat down on his chair.

"He said that I should break up with you, for my own good." I said and I sat down on the handrail of the chair.

"Why for your own good? I'm the best bodyguard a woman could wish for." Sherlock said and I nodded agreeing.

"That's true, but you also attract lots of bad guys, like Moriarty." I said and he wrapped one arm around my waist.

"But have I ever let you get hurt or something?" he asked and I sighed.

"Well... I was under your supervision when Moriarty gave me the sleeping medicine. And I almost died of sorrow when you faked your own death." I said making him smile.

"I never meant to hurt you." Sherlock said and he kissed me softly, not planning to let go.

I heard the door creak open, followed by a small gasp.

"Hello, mrs. Hudson." Sherlock said and he shortly waved at her.

"Oh, I'll leave you two lovebirds to whatever you were doing." she said with a wink before walking out again.

I awkwardly climbed off the handrail of his chair, and I walked into the kitchen.

"How many men?" I heard Sherlock ask.

"Excuse me?" I asked, he sighed.

"How many men have you kissed or more for a job?" he sighed, I raised my eyebrows.

"Enough. I haven't done it since I met you actually, exept for Evan." I replied, he nodded.

"So you're a bit like Irene Adler?" he asked, I raised my shoulder.

"Don't know her." I said, he raised his eyebrows.

"Slept with a royal couple, both of them, had juicy pictures of them. She has quite...a job. And she might have been texting me alot when you weren't there." he said, I sighed softly.

"Okay... But I don't kiss women, and I would never take nude pictures of someone." I said as I sat down on John's chair.

"We should get married." he then sighed making me roll my eyes.

"And why would you say that? You hate weddings." I said and he nodded.

"Yes, I hate weddings. But if we're married you're like mine, and we'll be together 'till death will part us." he said and I sighed.

"You're not familiar with the concept of dating, are you?" I asked, he nervously smiled.

"I'm Sherlock Holmes, to the world, I am just a heartless asshole who happens to be a decent detective." he said and I nodded agreeing.

"True, but I love you." I said making him smile.

"I love you too." he said nervously, I giggled.

I need her.

"Hey Sherlock, what do you wanna do? It's just after midnight and we both seem very awake." I said, he raised his shoulders.

"Sounds great, what would you want to do?" he asked, I grinned.

"I was thinking we could take a bath, like together, as a couple." I said and he made a confused face.

"Our bath can't fit two people next to eachother." he said and I nodded.

"I know, who said we were sitting next to eachother." I replied and he raised his eyebrows.

"I guess I'll go fill up the tub then." he said as he stood up and walked away.

Sherlock is still a virgin... Who would've thought...

I heard Sherlock's phone buzz, and I grabbed it from his chair.

John
I know it's late, but I need to grab some stuff before I'm gonna go on my honeymoon, I'll be there in like 20 minutes.

He'll be in for a suprise once he is here, but that's what you get when you tell me to break up with someone.