Chapter 23

(One year later)

"Let me go." I said shortly.

"Admit you missed me." Moriarty asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I missed you. Can I now go back to my wedding?" I asked, he grinned happily.

"Of course not, why do you think you're here? In a wedding dress, ready to get married." he said making me sigh.

"You need my approval to marry you, you know." I said, he gently slid one hand down my cheek.

"I know. But as long as you're here, Sherlock won't marry his pregnant fiancé." Moriarty said, I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm not pregnant."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Sherlock and I only have protected sex, so I'm not pregnant." I said making him laugh.

"Maybe you guys weren't protected enough... William or Lexi, right?" Moriarty hissed and I nodded.

What if I told you Sherlock is using you, he's marrying you only so you can't leave him anymore.

He is using you, Lauren Watson.

"He isn't!" I yelled making him laugh.

"I'm sorry, love, he certainly is." Moriarty mumbled and he grabbed me by my chin.

"No! He isn't!" I yelled, he laughed.

"Let's make a deal, I'll take you back to your silly little wedding. But I get to tell your uncle you're pregnant, and if you're wondering how I know. I have my connections, and some of those might be experts about pregnancy." he said, I narrowed my eyes.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your bride." Moriarty hissed as he dumped me in front of Sherlock.

Sherlock immediately kneeled down next to me, and he helped me off the ground.

"Lauren, are you okay? Darling, you okay?" Sherlock asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine." I replied, Sherlock angrily turned to Moriarty.

"John Watson, so sad you couldn't protect your niece from Sherlock. She is a grown woman now, accept that she will get you more family. She. Is. Pregnant." Moriarty said, Sherlock turned his head to me.

"What is he talking about? Are you pregnant?" Sherlock wispered but I raised my shoulders.

"I don't know, he thinks I am." I replied whispering, he quickly wrapped one arm around my waist.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked and I nodded.

I quickly put my arms around him and I sniffed into his chest.

"Shhh, shh, it's okay. You're with me now, you're safe with me." Sherlock mumbled and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Sherlock?!" John yelled and I quickly kissed Sherlock's cheek.

"Okay, we didn't even know, please don't get mad at her. If there is anyone to blame it'd be me, please don't be mad." Sherlock said and he sighed.

John held out a hand for Sherlock, Sherlock nervously grabbed it.

"Congratulations, on the kid, take care of Lauren." John sighed, I smiled.

I walked over to John and I hugged him tight, with a few tears falling down my cheeks.

"Thank you, John, thank you so much. You're the best parent I ever had." I mumbled and he gently rubbed my back.

"I never knew this day would come, I never thought my little girl Lauren would marry a crazy psychopath." John said and he smiled at me.

"Intelligent sociapath, John!?" Sherlock exclaimed making John and me laugh.

"Go marry your man, you have my blessing." John said and he quickly kissed my forehead.

"Darling? You ready?" Sherlock asked and he held his hand out for me.

I gently took his hand and we started the ceremony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In honour of the bride and groom I will now tell you all a small story of how I found out that my blood own niece was dating Sherlock Holmes." John sighed, I nervously smiled as I gripped Sherlock's hand tightly underneath the table.

"It was at my own wedding when Mary and I were dancing, I turned away from my wife for one bloody second and Sherlock was making out with Lauren in the middle of the room. I hit Sherlock, right on the jaw. And I took Lauren outside with me, where she told me she had been dating Sherlock for over two years." John said, I felt Sherlock's hand starting to sweat on my sweaty hand.

"These two lovers are the most clingy, chilish, annoying, know it alls I have ever met. But that kinda means that they are maybe perfect for eachother." John said before sitting down and grabbing some cards.

"Now for the messages... First, Harry....Watson. Dear Lauren, I may not know this Sherlock dude personally, but I do know you. I wish you lots of love and I hope you will have a happy future with your husband. Wow, that's quite nice actually." John said, Sherlock gave my hand a light squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, lay down, Lauren." uncle John said and I gently laid down on the couch.

"Now, let's see if Moriarty was right..." John said as he gently lifted my shirt to reveal my stomach.

Sherlock kneeled down next to the couch, and he gripped my hand tightly.

Mary was also there holding her baby tightly, rocking her back and forth.

"Okay, Lauren just try to stay steady, take calm breaths." John said and I nodded.

He started to press some certain spots on my stomach.

Every now and then he would hit a painful spot making me groan.

"Calm down, sweetheart". Sherlock said but I sighed.

"Do you wanna do this or something?!" I exclaimed, he gently kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I am just trying to help." he replied and I groaned.

John then let go of my stomach, and I quickly sat up.

"And?" Sherlock and I asked in perfect unison.

"Definitely pregnant." John replied.