Chapter 10

"You guys made lunch?" John asked and Sherlock and I quickly nodded.

He's not onto us! Yes!

"Yeah, since you were working early we decided to make you some lunch." Sherlock said as he sat down at the dining table.

"You never notice when I leave, and you guys even cleaned the apartment, I'm impressed." John said and I smiled.

"Lauren did most of it." Sherlock mumbled and we all took place at the table.

Lunch was quite silent, well, Sherlock was mumbling some words every now and then but that was mostly just some things about random things.

After ten minutes of lunching in complete silence John stood up.

"Lauren, would you mind following me?" he asked and I nodded.

I took a small glance at Sherlock before following John into his bedroom.

"Sherlock's behaving different. What happened?" he asked and I raised my shoulders.

"I don't know, I only know him for a few days." I said as I sat down on his bed.

"He's not talking to himself anymore, there must be something that's distracting him from everything. I got a case this morning, and he didn't even care?! There's something he isn't telling me, did he tell you anything new?" he said making me nod slightly.

"He told me he had a crush on someone, he hadn't told me who yet but he was going out with that person tonight." I said and he gasped.

"He found someone?! That's amazing, maybe he will finally be more respectful and loving towards something else than his job." he said and I nodded nervously.

"You're nervous, Lauren, why are you nervous? Is there something you're not telling me?" he asked and I calmly sighed.

"Well, I also have a date tonight so Sherlock and I decided that it could be a double date, you know. With him, his girlfriend and me and my boyfriend." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, and who's your boyfriend at the moment then?" he asked, ohgod, what should I say.

Pick a random name...ah?! Uhm....

"Jim. And Sherlock told me about...Molly, him and Molly are officially dating." I said and he happily jumped up.

"I knew that one day they would end up together, so where are you guys planning to go?" John asked but I raised my shoulders.

"I don't know, I think we're probably just gonna go clubbing." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I hope you guys will have lots of fun." he said and I nodded agreeing.

"We will, we totally will." I said as I stood up.

"Now, I really need to go back to work. Have fun, sweetheart, love you." he said and he quickly kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too, now go." I said and I pushed him out of the room.

Oh god, what have I done. Okay, I need to tell Sherlock about this.

I walked out of the room and I saw that Sherlock was cleaning the table, wow, he's actually doing something!

"Hey, I might have said we were going on a double date tonight." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, with who?" he asked as he crossed his arms.

"You with Molly, and me with some guy called Jim." I said and he shook his head.

"Ummmmm. No. I'm not asking Molly out, and we're only going for the drug dealer anyway." he said making me sigh.

"No, no, no, come on, let's go have some fun. You go ask Molly out, and I'll go get a guy called Jim. And by the way, Molly already has a crush on you." I said and he groaned.

"Go ask the my little pony to go out with you, his first name is Jim." he said and I also groaned.

"If I call him first will you call her. I don't want my uncle catching us on a date." I sighed as I grabbed my phone.

MM- Moriarty

I pressed his name and I started calling him.

"Hello honey, are you calling to finally accept that we'll get married one day?" that was the first thing I heard Jim say.

"No. I'm calling you to ask you on a date, a double date with also Sherlock and Molly." I said and he chuckled.

"Sure, where shall we meet and when?" I heard him ask, god, I hate him so much.

"Sherlock, Molly and I will meet you at *nightclub* tonight, 9 pm." I said and I sat down on the couch.

"Okay, goodbye, my love." he said and I quickly hung up.

"Okay, now you go call Molly." I said as I crossed my arms.

"No. I have never asked a girl on a date, okay?! I don't know how to do it." he sighed as he sat down on the couch.

"Okay, let me help you." I said and I sat down on his lap.

"Now call her." I said as I placed two fingers on the side of his head.

I'll tell you what to say.

He grabbed his phone and started calling Molly.

Hi, this is Sherlock, is was wondering if you would like to come on a date with me. It's actually a double date with Lauren, so there will be two others if you don't mind.

"Hi, this is Sherlock, is was wondering if you would like to come on a date with me. It's actually a double date with Lauren, so there will be two others if you don't mind." Sherlock then said and I let go of him.

"Yes, I'd love to, I'll see at your apartment then?" she asked and I quickly placed two fingers on his temple.

Be here at 8:45, I'll see you then, love.

"Be here at 8:45, I'll see you then...Darling." Sherlock said before quickly hanging up the phone.

"You did it!" I exclaimed and I hugged him tight.

"Actually you did it, I just repeated you. Thank you, you're the best." he mumbled as he hugged me tight.