Camping.

He keeps his eyes on me and then turns and zips the tent. Relax. Relax. He's your husband. He is not the enemy. He's your shield. Just relax. Shield? Who am I kidding.

"Whats up with that look on your face." He asks laying down and turns my way with his elbows holding him up and his hand under his chin.

"I'm asking you a question." He says and I quickly turn to him.
"N-n-nothing." I say and a smirk crawls up his lips.

He pushes in closer with his eyes on me.
"Tell me sweetheart,"
"Are you afraid?" He whispers huskily with tease in his voice. I swallow and exhale heavily.

I shake my head side to side.
"N-no" I say.
"No? And Why not?" He asks looking into my eyes. I quickly look away. Gosh what is this!

"Eyes on me" He says putting his hand under my chin. "Don't touch me" but its fine when he touches me! No.

"Don't make me repeat myself Sumi." He says sounding annoyed.

"B-b-because..Y-you-you're my h-husband." I manage to say it quietly and he looks amused and satisfied. What exactly does he expect me to say? I don't understand him at all.

"Really now?" He says teasingly and he puts his big soft hands over mine and takes it into his.

He's just messing with you. Relax. I begin to sweat my breathing was growing heavier and my throat felt dry and my stomach was having this really funny feeling.

Are my hands soft? Is he noticing my sweat?

"What's the matter? You look tense." He says still with tease.

"N-no. I-I-I'm just just hot. " I say swallowing. My heart rate was going faster each second I think I'm gonna go into a heart attack. Why is he doing this!

"It's quite cold actually. Is there some other reason you feel hot?" His smirk grew wider as if he was enjoying this.. Taunting flirtatious way of speaking.

I nod my head side to side.
"N-no.. That's it." I say with my dry throat. My heart was throbbing hard. I wish I could just slap him. But I have more respect than that.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you shy?" He asks and I shake my head side to side.

"Oh really? Then come . Relax." He says kind of pulling my hand. His touch sent shivers down my arm. His voice , his touch, his warmth. All of him was intoxicating me. I felt scared yet I was still drawn to him. Maybe because no man has ever been so close. But why? When I know, my heart knows, my brain I know that he's messing with me and I was literally letting him.

"Don't be scared sweetheart I don't bite" He says and I begin to shiver as he properly lays down and kind of tugs on my arm for me to lay next to him.

Does he plan on choking me while I'm asleep?

"Are you sure I'm not scaring you?"He quietly whispers into my ear. Breathe breathe hold yourself together. Hold yourself together woman!

"T-the windows- can I unzip it?" I ask and that smirk again. That taunting smirk.

"That's a good girl. You're getting there."He says sounding ever so satisfied that I asked him and didn't just do it. Gosh.

"You may open that little zipper. He says pointing to the one behind me. Okay it was like the size of a ball. It's not even gonna make a difference. But at this moment anything will be fine..At least it'll give me a reason to move away.