Let's Keep it Professional

Yaseen's PoV.

I waited for Qulsum to come down so we can get to work on time. I hate being late it puts a really bad impression on me. Qulsum came down the stairs and i watched her in awe because my God did she look good.

"Hey do you know when women stop growing cause i think i grew a few inches. I looked in the mirror and for some reason I felt taller." She says coming towards me with her nude heels tapping the floor with every step.

I started laughing at what she said.

"You're wearing heels. heels make you taller." I said taking her hand.

"Ya I know. I wasn't wearing heels when i was looking in the washroom mirror buddy. I'm telling you I grew."

"Well you felt like you grew."

"Yes."

"Well I feel like i lost a few inches. I feel like I'm 5 feet today." I say jokingly as we get into the car.

"Are you making fun of me?" She asks pretending to act as though she was offended.

"of course not. I don't need to." I say smiling at myself.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean everyone else does it so I don't need to." I say giving her a smile.

"Don't you think you're getting a little extra chatty? I liked you better when you ignored me." She said lightly shoving me.

"I still do that." I said and she started laughing.

We got out of the car i took her hands into mine and headed inside. She was so cute smiling the whole way through.  

"Morning sir-

"Good morning sir-

I nodded them as they greeted me until we got into the elevator.

"Can you walk a little slower I'm having a hard time keeping up." Qulsum said quietly making me smile.

"You're so cute." I said giving her a kiss.

She began blushing and then furrowed her brows at me.

"You own this place and you don't know about your camera in the elevator!" She said glaring at me.

"Shit I forgot." I said giving her a reassuring smile as we walked out.

"Forgot-"

"Qulsum I'll get it erased-

"Morning Maryam." She said ignoring me.

"Morning sir."

"Sumi why are you so mad it's not that big of a deal-

"Mr. Rami we come here to work. Not to kiss! Let's keep things professional." She said acting smart.

"Oh really? Well there's no camera's in here so we can make this place whatever we want it to be-"

"That's a case. Mr. Rami you must watch your words."

"Ok ok." i say taking a step back with my hands out.

"Now let me go get Faze." She said putting her bag on my desk.

"Um no. You won't be getting anyone. Maryam will get him here." She knew that bothered me. I know she does. Which is exactly why she says a lot of the things she does.

A few minutes later Faze  showed up he walked in and was surprised to see Sumi. He gave her a smile and then waved and turned to me.

"Yes sir?"