Split

Qulsum's POV.

I couldn't sleep, memories of Yaseen and I were crossing my mind. Our relationship had just collapsed.

I haven't told my dad about it yet. I simply said that I was missing him and Yaseen was kind enough to let me stay for a bit. I even acted as if he called last night to check up on me. Obviously he couldn't careless.

Danish has also visited last night. To check up on my father. Apparently he came by twice and the last 2 weeks. Which is super random. Apparently he's changed. For the better.

My father had decided to stay with a roommate. Unfortunately he was moving in today.

"So is his room set?" My dad says and I nod.

"I'll sleep in the couch while you're here." He says.

"No way! I can sleep on the couch. " I say and he chuckles.

"Silly you. "

The door bell rang and my father went to get it.

"Come in" I heard him say. I turned to see him and To my surprise he was a younger guy.

"Salam Alaykum" He said as we made eye contact.

"Walaykum Salam" I say quietly.

"How was your trip" My dad asks.

"It was good actually. A very nice place to visit but not to love that's for sure"

"Where?" I ask.

"South Africa. It can be dangerous but overall a great trip" He says and I nod.

The three of us talked for a while and the guy Binyamin headed to bed. My dad did not let me sleep in the living room so that's that.

I checked my phone hoping to see a text or misscall from the brat himself but nothing.

Yaseen's Pov.

"When is Qulsum coming back?" Mama asks walking into the living room.

"When she wants." I say.

"Are you two okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Me and your father are planning a trip to Dubai for a month or so." She says.

"Cool" I say and she puts her hand on my head.

"You miss her?" She asks with a small smile.

"Mama it's barely been three days relax" I say and she nods.

"Our flights tomorrow morning." She says and I stare at her to check if she was serious. She was dead serious.

"Why so soon"

"That's your dad for you." She says with a chuckle.

"She's at her dads house if you want to say bye"

"You guys are not on good terms ?" She asks.

"Just a small argument and she wants space." I say and she nods.

"I can understand why" she says .

"I'm not that bad." I say and she shrugs.

"Of course not! You're a precious prince. An Angel" She says and I smile.

I never slept, just listened to some depressing music and later some Quran and then prayed fajr.

I stayed by my phone incase she wanted a ride home. I swear if she texted at 4am I would pick her up but she doesn't care.