Its Enough.

Yaseen's POV.

I finished praying Zohr and left the Mosque. I parked the car and Tariq opened the door as I entered.

I went towards the kitchen but heard some yelling. More like scolding.

I walked into the living room. There she was.

"How dare you talk to me that way! I won't stand for it. Go and clean the washroom!" Qulsum says with her tone strict like a mother scolding her child. And there was a kid.

Is this how she treats kids? Holy F*ck she's so fake. Here I thought she was a naive child but I should've known.

"Oh-" Qulsum looks at me with a small smile with her cheeks burning red.

"What're you doing? That's not how you talk to kids. Leave. Now." I say strictly and her smile fades.

"I wasn't-"

"I don't want to raise my voice Qulsum. Get out. This is not how you talk to a child. And She's not even your daughter! How can you be so harsh and heartless. I would never think you could be so fake, do you have no shame? Just look at yourself. Look yourself in the mirror Qulsum DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME? HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF!TELL ME IS THIS HOW YOU F*CKING TALK TO A CHILD? ARE YOU CRAZY? She's a kid!"

I looked at the girl and she stood there with her mouth hanging open.

"Let's go.. NOW" I demand and she walks over to the girl and gives her the paper she was holding onto shivering.

She went up and I looked at the girl.

"If she says anything else to you, let me know. Okay?" I say bending down and she doesn't respond. Just in shock.

I went up to the room and she sat there on the ground.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

She gets up and her eyes were getting watery. It was weird. I don't expect her to cry. She seems like a very innocent girl but for some reason the tears don't make sense.

"You're honestly just disgusting. I have no other words because I am so shocked." I stop as I see her turn around.

I stopped and then left.

As soon as I left the girl popped out.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her." She says. She looked around 12 or 13 with curly brown hair and pale skin.

"Why do you say that? No one should talk to you like that. You're just a child."

"She wasn't yelling at me. She was acting for my script. I have drama and we're doing a little performance. Each group has their own. See." She says holding out the paper.

"Oh." I say. All the sudden guilt weighed onto me.

"I'll go see her." She says holding the door handle. She stops and turns.

"Can I say something?" She asks and I nod.

"You shouldn't talk to her like that. Not ever. If her husband saw you do this. He won't be happy."

"What? How do you know?"

"I asked her. Since she's a new bride sort of. She said her husband cares a lot for her. He's a good guy. I don't think he'll be happy if you do this." She says and walks into the room.

Shit. I don't think I want her to know that I'm her husband. F*ck.

I opened the door and Qulsum and her were on the bed.

"He just messes around. Don't worry."

"Should we go down?" The girl asks.

"I'll come in 5 minutes." Qulsum says and the girl gets up and glares at me.

"I feel bad for her." She mutters walking past me. Qulsum's back was facing me and she hadn't noticed I was here.

I shut the door and she turned and her face turned a little red.

Qulsum's POV.

As soon as I saw him I was suddenly in rage. I cannot explain the feeling I had when he scolded me. I was so close to breaking down into tears. I'm just so confused. I don't want to go near him anymore. At all.

It's getting serious now. He's hitting some personal spots now. He doesn't understand.

"You like kids?" He asks and I look down.

"Do you?" He asks again.

I was gritting my teeth so I could stop my tears from actually coming out.

I got up and walked past him to leave but he grabbed my arms.

"I asked you a question."

"I don't want to talk to you." I said staring at him.

"I didn't ask whether you wanted to or not. "

"Don't you understand? I hate you. Do you know that? I don't and I won't talk to you. You don't like me. Stay away from me. I don't want anything to do with you!" My voice trembled.

He gripped my arms and I grit my teeth and balled my hands to fists.

"STOP TOUCHING ME! IT'S ENOUGH! Stop it. Just stop it!I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you. I just don't want to be here anymore." I say and he loosens his grip and stares at me. I quickly walk out wiping my eyes.

I'm done. Honestly I am done.

Luckily Asma's mom came so I just waved from the upstairs and she smiled and waved back.

Aliza comes out of her room and I flinch. When did she come back?

"I heard you guys arguing you know. So much for a happy couple." She says sticking her head forward.

"We're married. We have fights, it's normal Aliza just relax." I say.

"Do you even get along with anyone?" She asks taking a step closer with her eyes staring right into mine.

"Yeah." I say awkwardly.

"You're actually really annoying you know. Anyway get me some water."

"Bu-"

"I'm a guest." She interrupts and I nod.

-

"Smells good doesn't it." Mama says looking towards me with a bright smile and I nod.

"Shall we eat?" She says. Both of us turn to Aliza who was busy texting.

"Aliza." I whisper.

"Aliza, with all due respect. Please don't bring your phone while we're having dinner. " she says and I smile.

It's about time someone decided to discipline her.

"Hang on." Aliza mumbles.

Mama turns to Samia and she nods and walks over and snatches the phone away and my mouth hangs open in shock. WOW.

"HEY!" Aliza shouts.

"Thank you Samia. Alright Aliza come on try the food." Mama says and I smile at Aliza who seems ticked off.

___________________________

Vote!!

~Be Loyal and Stay Royal~