Real Talk

"I am very sorry. I'm ashamed please forgive me"

"You don't talk to me like this." He says.

To be honest I have never spoken to someone so rudely,never have I used such foul language against someone. But I don't know how it came out. It just did.

"I'm very sorry"

"Do you want to go home then? I'll call Tariq and he can drive you-"

"I'm sorry. I will never talk to you like that. I said it because I just feel like you're being a baby. Everyone goes through things, and then when I ask you - I don't even know how to explain the frustration. I shouldn't have said that but I meant you're being a baby by blinding yourself from the reality. The truth is the truth even if you're hiding behind it."

He didn't look satisfied and I had no more to say to him. I was satisfied. Someone had to tell him. For the love of Allah the man is over 20 and is acting like a child.

"Ok I'm gonna wait by the car when you come back we can go." I say quietly turning around.

"Wait." He says and I tuned and he looked away awkwardly.

"Ok." I say and we began walking towards the bridge.

"What you said was true. I don't like reality. I really use to hate living at one point. I did. I know I've been harsh. But I'm trying my best to get rid of that harsh part of me. "

" oh."

"You have something special Qulsum. You really do. I owe you because when you entered my life you made me feel like there's still some good things about life. I don't show my happiness perhaps because I'm so use to being the way I am. I'm very sorry for the things I've done previously. How I hurt you, I am deeply sorry. I can't really fix that I wish I could and you didn't deserve that and I had no right to treat you the way I did. I was wrong."

"I understand" I say with a small smile.
-
-
Hi guys... I know this was barely a chapter but I wanna let it out anyway because I'm not sure how long it will take for me to ..patch up.

Recently I've been having personal problems and this chapter I just cannot write at this time. It is what it is...I'm very sorry to let you all down. This is the first time I've done this and I hope the last. But at this point I really cannot continue it. I just don't have it in me so again I am very sorry and please remember me in your prayers.