Alone

So this time it's going to be a bit different cause we're gonna have other people's point of views too so bare with me.

Moms POV.

"He doesn't come out of the room" I say to my husband, who seemed to be dealing with the situation a lot better than me. But it's different because I've seen this already.

Just when he started to smile the accident happened.

"He needs time."

"How much time? Its been over two months." I say leaning back on the couch.

"Is He upstairs?" He asks getting up.

"No. He's out and he'll come at like 3 am. This is not healthy. Plus he started smoking  again." I say shutting my eyes.

"I'll try talking to him again."

"I've tried like 20 times you've tried twice " I say trying not to come off rude.

"I've tried more than that but he walks away and I don't force him too much."

" I'm jealous you know. You make me look like such a bad parent."

"Don't say that. You're trying so hard." He says.

"Not enough. I let him get like this again. I'm respon-"

"His depression is not your fault. We're all hurting inside for Qulsums condition right. Him.. He's just not coping the way we are. At least we know he loves her."

That made me feel better. Closure.

"What about this Aliza deal." I ask.

He sighs not knowing how to respond.

"I don't know. It's not making sense."

"Where is Qulsums father! I want to speak with him first. Cause what his family is doing is wrong."

"Taking family matters to court is going to be very..."

"I know. That's my issue." I say

"Do you think he'll marry that one?" He asks.

"He'll give his life for Qulsum so." I say with a small smile.

"I don't know what to do or what to say to him" I whisper.

"He's a grown man. We're trying but if he doesn't want to help himself then we can't force him. Just pray."

"Her family's coming tomorrow you know that."

"Hopefully he stays home or else we'll just have to do things set the wedding date and all that."

"Hey maybe they'll pick a date but Qulsum could get better in that amount of time. Anything can happen."

"Oh my goodness I hadn't thought of that!"

"Inshallah you know what I have a friend whose a lawyer I'll try and see if we can fix this stuff without taking it to court" He says smiling.