Lost

Yaseen's POV

My parents were out while I sat in the living room reflecting.

"You lost" I heard her voice. My heart began beating ten times faster. Did I imagine her voice?

I turned and there she stood.

"Q-Q-Qulsum?" I whispered.

"Where's my surprise?" She asks.

I was speechless. I stood up and ran and just hugged her.

"That doesn't qualify as a prince" She says laughing and I smiled and continued hugging her. I didn't wanna let go. I just wanted to hold her with me forever.

Hugging her made me forget about it all. I could smell her hair as I rested my chin on the top of her head closing my eyes at her presence. I missed her. My body missed hers. My eyes missed meeting hers. My ears missed her voice. Only I knew how much all of me missed all of her.

"How do you feel?" I whispered.

"Fine. But disappointed." She says with a giggle. It sounded like music to my ears.

"We have a lot to talk about. Meanwhile. You go shower get ready for your surprise"

"You mean you have it ready..?"

"No but I will." I said planting a kiss on her left cheek making her blush.

"What time is it?"

"9:45"

"Well you have less than 3 hours."

"Don't worry." I say and she nods.

I kept her under my observation to make sure she was as okay as she seemed. I followed after her as she headed up the stairs. It was as if she had fallen into a deep sleep and woken up.Subhanallah.

While she was in the shower I rented a horse and a special delivery to my backyard. I took a bed sheet and ordered pizza some drinks and snacks and put it into my mother's basket. She uses it for picking flowers from our yard.

The horse came along and We managed to tie the horse to our tree. Our yard was more the size of a small farm so it was perfectly fine for a horse to be here. Perhaps I'll buy one permanently.

I placed the sheet far away from the house so it would seem as though we were far from home. I set the lamp and I still had the necklace I had bought. I don't know if this would be enough. It wasn't. But I didn't have much time.

I ran back inside and she was there looking like a princess.

Her long red dress hugged her waist. Her pointy white heels barely visible with the red hovering over her heel. Her eyes looking at me with so much excitement and her cheeks blushing red from the way I was looking at her. I tried to hide the smirk on my face but my Allah she looked so beautiful I could not get my eyes off her.

I walked towards her with half a smile still on my face and keeping my gaze only on her.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked stopping in front of her with my hands resting in my pockets.

"You won't need your hijab." I said slowly removing it off her.

"Come on." I said taking her hand reassuring her.

Before we went out I told her to close her eyes. The idea was to ride the horse to the picnic so hopefully the horse would be a good surprise.

"Ok open." I said.

"Oh my Gosh! A horse!!" She squeals.

"Yes. For a princess." I said resting my hand on her back.

"And a prince." She said looking into my eyes.