A step out of the house

I thought long and hard about the situation. Basically, I'm ruining Yaseen's life ten times more than before.

I'm thinking I should pretend like I'm going to a hotel because of meetings with J.R or something. This way Yaseen will get his space and my mother in law will be cool with it.

But how long will I be able to stay there? I don't have enough money to last me so long.

I thought about just staying far from him, but no. He just doesn't want to know that he has to come home and get the vibe of me there.

That's it. After Aliza leaves, I'll leave too.
-

Yaseen's POV.

I was frustrated. I can't find a single place where Qulsum doesn't pop up in my mind.

I came out of the mosque and walked over with Tariq to the car.

"Tariq" I say and he turns.

"What is wrong with me? You've known me for a while, what is it? What is happening to me?" I ask scratching my head.

He nods and we agreed to go to my office. I've called him once or twice before for casual talks. He was someone far but he knew me well even though no one sees that. He's a wise man.

"Tell me what you think of Qulsum" He says right as we walk in.

"What?" I ask.

"What do you think about Qulsum?" He repeats.

"Um, I hate her, I hate her presence I hate her existence I hate her so so so much, I've never hated someone so much in my life." I say under gritted teeth.

He smiles and this smile was making my anger boil up.

"Why?" He asks.

"BECAUSE! I JUST..."

"Because what?"

"I DON"T KNOW IT'S JUST HER! I CAN"T STAND HER"

"You hate her because you are starting to have some kind of feeling for her. Attachment even." He says as if he knew exactly what he was talking about.

"BullSHIT!"

"Is it? You're always pushing her away but then bringing her back. You try to avoid getting caught looking at her, but I noticed it. You're trying to push her as far as possible but you just end up wanting her back."

"NO! I can't let this happen! I'm..I'm sick!"

"Sir I'm just answering what you asked."

"How do I avoid it?" He doesn't respomd.

"How do I avoid this kind of..attachment?"

"You can't. Try avoiding her,"

-

I got back home tired and stressed. Bothered annoyed.

I need to avoid her.

"Oh good you're home." My mother says.

"Yeah."

"So did you see Qulsum's hotel room?"

I stared at my mother blankly.

"What?"

"What?" She asks.

"What hotel room? What are you talking about?"

"Yaseen, I'm talking about Qulsum's hotel room? I thought she told you already. You guys didn't talk about this?"

"What?"