Breakdown.

I drove to the hospital as fast as I could.

"Where is she how is she?" I ask.

"We don't know" my dad says. My mom was sitting there in tears.

"Excuse me I wanna see her." I say and the nurse raises her eyebrow.

"No. Not right now." She says with a hell lot of attitude. I don't appreciate that.

"She's my wife." I say staring down at her.

"You're not allowed. We're in a procedure right now. You're going to have to wait." She says. Without the attitude I might add.

"No I'm not. I'm her husband."

I pushed the door open and everyone turned to me.

"I wanna see my wife or I will sue every single one of you" I shout.

"Sir you cannot be in here-"

My father came in and pulled me out and hugged me.

"She'll be okay Inshallah just pray." He says as we break apart.

"Who was driving." I say gritting my teeth.

"Tariq." My father whispers.

"I will kill him if any-"

"He's gone. Yaseen. He passed away on the spot." He says.

I was holding myself from just tearing this entire building apart. He was close to me. Not like best friends but I could talk to him with honesty and he would just listen.

"Mama." I say sitting on the floor and taking her hands into mine and laying my head on her leg.

"Mama." I whisper.

"Yes Yaseen I'm here"

"I'm scared" I say. I felt so impatient. I couldn't wait. I wanted to know what was happening to her. I wanted to know that she'll be okay.

"Okay so we have good news and bad news" the doctor comes out and I looked at him with nothing but hope. Remembering Allah.

"She's not dead but she's in a coma" he says.

"For how long?" I ask.

"We don't know could be a day a month a year more than a year...we don't know. But we hope she will get better soon."

"Please help her." I say as calmly as I could.

"We'll do the best we can. But really she's just there so all we do is wait. Just have hope"

-

I prayed and then made dua in the mosque. That's all I could do. I have no control. No money can help it. I'm willing to give every penny away without hesitation but money can't fix it. Only Allah.

I went back to hospital and the nurse was talking to my mom.

"What happened" I ask.

"She said that they'll keep her for a month and then we can take her home with a nurse or something." She says her voice was trembling.

"A month?"

"They said she probably won't get back for a while."

"I'll die." I said closing my eyes at the thought of her not being able to smile. She taught me to smile and lost her own. Here I was wondering how she would react to my plan but now.... I just want her. I want to see her smile and laugh.

"You can see her now." The nurse and doctor comes out and I went in.

I took her hands into mine. Her cute little hands. She looked like an angel. She's so beautiful. I'm lucky. And unfortunately I realized it now. I wish I could restart. I should have cherished her while she was with me.

"Look at the tubes" my mom says and I nod.

I didn't know what to say. Neither did she.

"I hate my life. I hate it" I say turning to my mom. I was angry but scared. It was killing me.

"Don't say that. Everything is going to work out. Pray. Allah is the most merciful he's listening. Just ask."

"I know. Ok I'll stay here." I say.

"We can switch"

"I'll sleep here. " I repeat.

"I'll get someone to bring me a blanket or something"

"Yaseen..." She says putting her hand on my arm.

"I'm not leaving her here."

"I know but-"

"I've made up my mind. That's it." I say not wanting an argument. This isn't something I was read

"Ok."

-

A couple days had gone by. When my parents came no one would talk. We just lost our happiness. Especially the hospital vibes.

"Yaseen..her family is on their way here." My mom says.

"Ok."

Minute slater her step mother and siblings barged I like barbaric humans.

"What have you people done" her mom says looking at me with her devilish eyes.

I had no respect for this family. At all.

"Don't talk to me that way." I say trying not to raise my voice.

"Mama, you better go check up on Tariq's family." I say and she nods and leaves. I didn't want her here in case I got angry.

"Where's your manners!" Danish says.

"You stay out of this you pervert." I say with disgust.

"How about you stop talking to us like an asshole. We're her family."

"I suggest you look at her and leave. Don't accuse us for this." I say defending my family.

"I bet you were trying to get rid of her. She's just that type-"

"Say one more word about her." I say taking a step right in front of her sister.

"Calm down." She scoffs.

"I'm gonna sit here you can take a look at her." I says And they all walk towards the bed but I grabbed Danish by the arm.

"You don't need to see her. " I say .

"Ya I do."

"She's in a coma that all you need to know."

"What's gotten into you. " His mom says turning to me.

"Reality."

"Wheres her father?"

They all looked at eachother.

"He's out of the country."

"Well I expect he will come to see her."

"Once he gets back."

"That shouldn't take too long. When he finds out his daughter is in a coma." I say staring at the mother.

"Well this is obviously your fault." She says changing the topic.

"I'm respecting you but your testing my patience so I'll kindly ask you to leave." I say and they all glared at me.

"That's my sister" the younger one says with her horrific squeaky voice.

"Shes my wife." I snap.

"So?"

"I don't think you know me well enough. I don't plan on arguing with any of you anymore.  Either you leave or I'll have to force you out."

"You can't do that we're her family."

"I have security I can bring them if you'd like." I say and they all turn around and leave without a word.

"You have a lot of nerve you know that." Danish says before leaving.

I can feel a storm is to come if she doesn't awaken. My future is not looking so good anymore.

-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I didn't intend to keep you guys waiting this long believe it or not. I was hoping the second day but anyway...

Be Loyal and Stay Royal!