⭐CHAPTER ONE⭐

*Lily's point of view*

"Lily pad, wake up honey." Someone says as they lightly tap my cheek. I groan and start waving my hand around wildly, trying to hit the person who dared to wake me up. I peel my eyes open just a bit to see Collin there. I look at my clock and see its 10a.m. on Saturday.

"Go away Collin. It's to early." I mumble attempting to get comfy again and sleep.

"Don't be like that darling, its already 10."

"I don't care. Let me sleep a little longer. Please?" I look up at him with my puppy dog eyes that no one can resist.

He looks at me for a second and looks away.
"No babes, you've got to get up. Jason made breakfast!"
Hearing that, I bolt out of my bed, past Collin, down the hallway, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where all of my other brothers are seated.

They just look at me and chuckle in amusement.

"You hungry honey?" Cole asked, knowing damn well I was hungry.
I just glare and proceed to make a plate. Jason made loads of food! He made, eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, pancakes, a fruit salad, got the Nutella out, and made waffles.
I take some of everything, and put the Nutella on the pancakes and waffles with bananas and strawberries on them(A/N its really goood). A good thing about me is I can eat as much as I want and not get fat. It's great. Once I get my drink, I sit down in my chair next to Logan and Colton.

"So, what're we doing today?" I ask, trying to shove as much food in my mouth as fast as humanly possible.

"I don't know. I was thinking a movie day. I don't want to do anything today." Jason said. We all nod.
Just as I got up to put my plate and cup away, my best friend strolls through the kitchen.

"So, family, what are we doing today" she asks sitting on Coles lap. He just shrugs and hugs her to his chest. She's the sister I never got. All of us love as though she's one of our siblings. My brothers are very protective of her too.

"Hello to you too Sammy." William says, smiling, as Sam rolls her eyes.

"Hello the cavern clan. Are you pleased now?" She sasses.

"Yes we are. And we're just having a movie day. I'm taking a wild guess and assume your staying?"

Sam grins "why of course! You should by now know I always stay for movie day!"

"Yeah yeah. Now you, Lily, and Logan set up the living room and couches while we pick this up. Okay?" Cole says while letting her go. She makes this face ,trying to make her seem tough and puffs out her chest.
"Yes sir" and we march out of the room laughing as Logan gets the pillows, I get the blankets, and Sam goes and finds tons of movies to watch.
We all meet in the living and start to pull the couches out and throwing blankets all over them. A couple minutes later, all the rest of the boys come in and start to get comfy.
I go and sit on Emmett's lap, Sam sits on Collins lap, and Logan sits on Jason's lap.
What? We like to cuddle.

William goes up to the TV and the stacks of DVDs by it and picks a movie, and sets in into the DVD player. He comes back and sits in his spot again.

"What movie did you pick?" I ask.

He smirks and looks at everyone, "Annabell"

************************************ A/N hey guys. First chapter! I'm so excited about this book. This is going the be the first story that I'm actually going to keep going. And soo yeah. I hope everyones had great holidays!