⭐CHAPTER SIX⭐

The rest of the week went smoothly, only receiving dirty looks from Jacklyn and her gang.

It was finally Friday and I was ready to go home, relax with tabby,Sam  and Logan, eat pizza, and watch Netflix.

School went by agonizingly slow and finally it was the end of the day. Tabby, Logan, Sam and I walk out the building and walk over to Jason's car. We take the seat in the very back, with the 4 seats. I instantly call papa johns and order our pizza.

Soon, all of our brothers got in the van and we drove off.

"So how was school" we all murmured a 'fine'. He seemed satisfied with that answer.

As soon as the car stopped in our driveway, us four scrambled out of the van and ran inside the house.

"Okay whose room?" Tabby asks.

"Lilys" Sam and Logan answer in sync. I guess my room then. I know why they want my room, mines the best for these kinds of things (picture on top/side).

We all went to our rooms, Sam coming with me, to get our sweats on.

Sam has her own dresser here so she goes and gets her sweats.

We all change and Logan and tabby come back into my room. I hear a knock at the front door. I grab the money and go to the door. I pay for the pizza and run back to my room.

I turn off the light, grab my laptop, and get in bed, under the covers, pizza still in my hands, with everyone else. On the left, its tabby, In the middle is Logan and on the right is sam. I crawl up to Logan and sit between his legs so there's one leg on each side of me and my back is against his chest. I place the laptop in front of us in the middle of the bed so everyone can see it and get on Netflix.

"What show?" I ask.

"Dance moms"

"Young and hungry"

"American horror story".

We decided on young and hungry to watch first. I put the first first episode on the first season, so we can watch it in order. We munch on the pizza and soon its all finished.

I lean back and get comfy on Logan, and he puts his chin on my head and Sam and tabby but their heads on his shoulders and he puts his arms around them.

I press play and the show begins.

Not even halfway through the second season of dance moms, we all fall asleep on one another.

***

A couple hours later, I can here whispering in my room.
I was in that state where I wasn't awake but I wasn't asleep either, but I can still hear things that are going on.
I hear the snap of a camera and more after that.

"Aw they're so cute!"
"They look so sweet sleeping all cuddled together"
"They look adorable"
"Should we wake them up? They look so peaceful"
"Yeah, they're so calm"

I don't care what they're saying, so I just fall back asleep.
***

*Emmetts point of view*

They look so cute!

"We'll have to move Logan and tabby soon" Jason says.

We nod and let them sleep for a couple more minutes.

About 10 minutes later, Brice and Jason walk over to the bed to pick up Tabs and Logan.

Brice picks tabby up and shushes her as she whines a little. I walk over to pick lily up, so she won't get kicked when Jason pick Logan up. Jason picks Logan up and he clings to him like a koala bear, which everyone cooed at.

They leave the room and I walk over again to set lily down. She whines a bit as I put her down.

"Sh bug. Your okay, I'm here" I coo as she holds me tighter.

I eventually get her to onto the bed. I pull the overs up over her and Sam.
Lily rolls over and opens her eyes.

"Stay?" She whimpers.

I smile. "Of course baby".
I get under the covers in the middle so I'm in between her and Sam. I pull them both close as Sam still sleeps while lily and I fall asleep.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A/N today was a snow day and I was bored and this happened.

I am soo tireddd. And this is unedited. Goodbye.