★THIRTY-TWO★

Dedicated to @RiyaChan01
(I actually updated and I feel bad you waited so long lol)

*Jasons pov*

It was me and violets 10 month anniversary tomorrow and I have no clue what to do for it. I was thinking possibly dinner and get her something nice but I don't know what to get her. Lily suggested a big banquet of roses, or other flowers, which I was already planning on getting her. Plus chocolate and her favorite candy. I just don't know what the actual date should be. Maybe a movie? No, not special enough. Hm.

******
Lily's point of view

I could tell jason was having a hard time about where to take violet for their anniversary.

"Why don't you just take her to dinner and then the park. But have the park set up with fairy lights everywhere and watch the sunset and just lay under the stars?" I ask. "Also have pizza because we all know violet loves pizza," I added.

"That's perfect!" He exclaimed, picking ne up and spinning me.
I giggled, "okay put me down now".

"Thank you again"

"I mean, what else am I good for" he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing else, obviously".

***

Connor- hey mystery girl

Lily- ew it's you again

Connor- oh wow thanks... I feel the love.

Lily- :))

Connor- :-(

Lily- ew the nose

Connor- whats wrong with the nose :-(

Lily- it's unnatural.

Connor- wth yours looks like voldemort

Lily- I hope u die. Never compare my adorable smiley face with that monster.

connor- I hope the store runs out of your favorite ice cream .

Lily- I hope your pillow is warm on both sides.

Connor- *gasp* take that back

Lily- never mwahahahah

Connor- fine. I hope you step on a Lego

Lily- wow fam, too far. You win since I'm injured -_-

Connor- HAHAHAH YES

Lily- -_-

Connor- anywhooo. I texted cause I was wondering if you wanna hang out today?????

Lily- hmmm. Where?

Connor- I dunno. I was thinking maybe the movies or something???

Lily- I'll have to ask my brother, and Sam probably has to come since they will flip if they know I'm going with you alone -_-

Connor- I don't want you getting in trouble if they find out but that's fine lol. I'll bring Matt so Sam isn't lonely.

Lily- okay thanks... I'll go ask

Connor- okay just let me know :P