⭐CHAPTER TEN⭐

*lilys point of view*

Soon, everyone was back in the house, Including Cole. luckily, I was feeling better so Logan, tabby, and I had Oliver and Sam come over for a while. We just hung out in logans room the whole time acting like weirdos. We decided to have a big sleepover, and yes, on a Monday night. We usually take them to school with us anyway. You see, they don't have the best parents either. Their usually out drinking and getting high, leaving their 13 year old kids at home alone to provide for themselves. That's why we let them sleep over so much. So they don't have to be near their sad excuse of parents.

So here we are, all cuddled in my bed watching Cupcake Wars on Netflix.

"Nooooo! I liked herrr" me and and tabby whined in unison. We looked at each other and started busting out laughing. All the sudden, Olivier's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and his eyes widened.

"I'll be right back guys" he said and left to the hallway. A couple minutes later, he came back looking panicked.

"Uh Sammy we got to go. Like right now." He said, not making eye contact.
"What why?" She asked standing up.

"I uh can't explain but we just need to leave. Bye guys thanks for everything. We'll probably see you tomorrow" he said pulling Sam by her arm and rushing out the door.

We looked at each other, eyes wide open. Then Collin, will, and colton all came in.

"Where did olly and Sam go? I thought they were staying the night" will asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"So did we. Oliver got a phone call and when he came back, he looked panicked and said him and sammy had to go. He was freaking out." Logan explained.

Then it all clicked. Why he looked so scared, why they had to leave, I get it now.

Tears clouded my vision as I was about to speak, but my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Sam.

"Oh my gosh Sam are you and olly-" but I got cut off by a muffled scream.

"HELP. AHHH HELP. MOM DAD STOP PLEASE" Sam screamed.

"Were on our way Sam, hold on for us, stay on the phone." I said already running down the stairs, sobbing, I may add.

"JASON! EMMETT! COLE! OH MY GOSH HELP! HURRY!" I scream, as I shove my boots on my feet.

"What's going on Lily?! Your scaring us!" Logan yells.

"It's s-sam and o-olly. They're parents are hurting them!" I wail.

"Oh crap! Nonononono! Emmett stay here with them, everyone else come with me!" Jason yells, grabbing the keys.

"NO LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I scream as Emmett holds me to his chest.

"Calm down lily, everyone will be okay. I need you to stop crying or you'll make yourself sick." Emmett says soothingly.

I manage too get out of his hold and run to the front door, where I dropped my phone.

It's still on the call. I hold it to my ear and hear, Sam still begging them not to hurt her and Oliver.

"Sam, sweetheart, listen. My brothers are on their way, hang in there!" Emmett says as he takes the phone out of my hands.
I hear Sam sobbing on the other end and it hurts so freaking much when your best friend, no scratch that, sister, is in pain. I can tell Logan and tabby feel the same way, cause they both come over and hug me while I cry. Soon, Emmett hangs up the phone.
"Why did you do that?! I need to know she's still living!" He comes over and sets my on his lap.

"Babe, Jason and everyone, plus police, are there now. No ones going to get hurt anymore. Okay? They'll be home before you know it. Nos I needs you to calm your breathing. Can you do that for me? In and out, in and out." I do that a couple times and soon my breathing was back to normal ,but I was still crying.

"You did so good for me, baby!" He cooed, and hugs me to his chest.

When I officially stop crying, I hear the door open.

************************************
A/N please don't kill me😂 I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. And sorry for this crappy chapter bug oh well. I'm to lazy to fix it, and its unedited👊