⭐CHAPTER EIGHT⭐

*Lilys pov*

I wake once more, my stomach and head hurting, and hearing loud voices.

I keep my eyes closed and pretend to be asleep. I hear a loud sigh and footsteps that stop right in front of me.

"Hey Cole, I can take her now" Jason says. Yeah, I know my brothers voices. I feel Cole nod as he gives me a kiss on my forehead and carefully lifts me up. He climbs out, still holding me, as Jason lays in his spot. He lays me gently back down and walks away.

My head lays on Jason's shoulder while the rest of me is just laying there. He kisses my temple and plays with my hair. There's no point trying to go back to sleep so I decide to make my presence noticed.

"Hey" I say yawning.
"Hey baby" he says."sleep well?" I nod.
"My tummy and head still hurt" I pout.

"Aw baby, I'll get someone to get you medicine. LOGAN!" he yells. I watch Logan run into the room.

"What?" He asks.
"Can you get her medicine please?" Jason asks.

"Yeah" and he walks into the kitchen. A minute later he comes back with the purple, grape flavored, liquid medicine. I lift my head up and little and drink the small amount and lay back down. Jason thanks him and goes back to playing with my hair.

"Jason?" He hums."Who were you fighting with?" He just shakes his head.
"Nothing for you to worry your little self about." I frown but let it go.

"I take it you don't want to eat dinner?" He says.
I nod and cuddle back into him.

"Okay so why don't I take you up to your room so you can get some sleep without having loud noises to wake you up?" I nod because i know I didn't have a choice so I let him pick me and and walk up the stairs. He opened my door and walked to my bed. He gently set me down and tucked me in. He kissed my forehead and left my door opened just a little, so there was just a slit of light coming through the crack. It didn't wait long for sleep to take over.
************************************
A/N okay this is freakishly short and its because I'm lazy and I just wanted to post something so yeah. I'm also going to post an authors note next so yeah. That will be up in less than a half hour.