⭐CHAPTER SIXTEEN⭐

Enjoy :)

*lilys point of view*

Well, Jacklyn, Jessica, and Addison were suspended for 2 weeks and have detention for a whole month after that. Luckily, I won't have to deal with them for that time being, not that they would have anyway.

Logan and colton, with Collin and Will occasionally, have walked me to all of my classes (even though Logan is in all of them anyway) and haven't left my side since the incident. Who h was a week ago. Honestly, it's getting annoying. I'm not a baby anymore, I can walk myself to class.

When Emmett told Cole, Jason, and Brice what happened, they, of course, were upset and angry. If you mess with one, you mess with all.

Jason took my phone away, stating "if you aren't responsible to tell us about important things like this, you aren't responsible for having your phone. I will give it back when I think you are responsible again."

Of course, my immediate argument was music. I love listening to music, but I can't if I dont have my phone. Plus, what about staying in touch with everyone? What if something happens and someone needs to get a hold of me. But can't because I don't have my phone? Exactly. Well we came up with an agreement. I will be able to listen to music in school, but Logan has to hold it until after school to give it to Logan.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is! I mean, a lot of people get bullied, not just me. I don't see why their treating me differently then they usually do. It's annoying, honestly.

"LILIAN ROSE CAVERN! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hear Jason yell from downstairs. Uh oh. They never say my full name unless I'm in trouble. And I think I'm in trouble.

"Yes?" I asked walking down the stairs, seeing Jason, Emmett, Cole, and Brice standing there with disappointed and angry facial expressions.

"What do call these?" He asked, handing me my report card. I gulped and opened it.

Math- C
Science- D
Reading- C+
Languages- D
Gym- A-
Music- A+
Art- B
Agriculture- D
Health- F

Tears well up in my eyes as I finished reading. I've never done so bad on any report card. I knew I haven't been doing well, but didn't know it'd be this bad! No wonder my eldest brothers/ eldest cousin is mad at me. Gosh, I'm so stupid!

I hung my head as they started lecturing me, and saying how disappointed they are. I HATE when people are disappointed In me.

"Lily, we know you're smarter than this! Youre obviously not trying! I can see Logan having these grades, but not you! How did you even let them get this low? I mean, an F? How do you think this is acceptable? You are grounded for even longer than before. You are now grounded until you get your grades back up. No phone for music, alarms, anything. No doing anything fun until they are up so don't even ask to go anywhere. From bow on, you will bring all of your books home. You will come home, sit at the dining room table, and study until dinner. Then, you will get a shower and go to sleep. Also, you and Logan will be switching beds.That is your new routine until end of quarter, so you better get used to it. Emmett will have a talk with your teachers about giving you extra credit and extra unnecessary assignments, so you can improve. Every bad grade you get, is another week added on. Do you understand, Lilian Rose?" I nodded and let a tear fall.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, running back up to my room. I shut the door and flopped on my bed, sobbing into my pillow. I got up and grabbed everything from my 'old bed' and down to my new one. I started to feel tired, so i decided to take a nap.

I got under my comfy comforter and laid on my side, facing the window. I started thinking. Nothing important, just thinking. I didn't even realize my eyelids were drooping and, eventually, closed.
------------------

I woke up to very loud whispering.

"Who's waking her up?"

"Not me"

"Uh, I value my life, thanks very much"

"You guys are such babies. I'll do it."

I felt the bed dip a little as someone started stroking my hair. I groaned and hid under the covers more. I'm tired and I dont want to wake up.

"Lily honey, it's time to get up" Emmett said softly. I let out a quiet 'no' and snuggled into the covers more.

He sighed a little and picked me up, me not even caring cause I was that tired. He set me on his hip, one arm under my bum to hold me up, my head on his shoulder, and my arms wrapped loosely around his neck.

He carried me downstairs and into the kitchen where he sat me down in my usual spot ,and went to get me my food. I could hear talking and I realized that Logan, Sam, Oliver, and tabby are back from wherever they went. Hope sat in Olivers lap, him feeding her a bottle of milk.

I lifted my head and arms as Emmett set down my food: hamburger helper (this is my favorite meal ever).

I ate some of it but otherwise just poked it around. I'm not that hungry, and plus I don't feel good. At all. I guess my lack of eating didn't get past my brothers.

"Lily why aren't you eating?" Cole asked. I'm NOT going to tell them that I don't feel good. I NEED to go to school tomorrow. I HAVE to stay away from this family as much as possible and someone would most likely stay with me. So that isn't even an option.

"I'm just not hungry," I replied, taking a sip of my Apple juice.

"You need to eat," he argued.

"I'm not going to eat if I am not hungry. You can't tell me what to do. Yes, all of you are older than me, but guess what! Its my life, I can make decisions for MYSELF only. I'm not some 4 year old anymore. I'm 14, technically a teenager. I'm sick and tired of all you treating me like a baby! Now you have a real one so you can stop treating me like one! I can watch horror movies if I want. I can eat however much I want, I can say what I want, and I can do whatever I want! Maybe if the people we call mom and dad were here, things would be different. But they aren't. They never are and it really sucks not growing up with parents. Why are they always gone? I KNOW they can't go on business trips all of this time. But I think I know the real reason they aren't here. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ME. THEYRE GONE BECAUSE I WASN'T PLANNED. THEY'VE ALWAYS WANTED BOYS. THEY NEVER WANTED A GIRL. THEY ONLY WANTED LOGAN. BUT OF COURSE, I HAD TO COME TOO. ITS SO UNFAIR THAT OUR PARENTS ALWAYS TALK TO YOU GUYS BUT NEVER TO ME. DONT ACT LIKE THEY DON'T BECAUSE I KNOW THEY DO!" I yelled.
" I'm not as stupid as you may think." I said in a soft tone. Everyone was speechless. They had absolutely no words. Not one. I huffed and ran to the bedroom.

I just laid on my bed attempting to fall asleep. I'm tired and I still don't feel good. I rolled over and groaned a little and a pain in my stomach erupted.
I tried to ignore it, but I was kinda hard. I eventually fell into a restless sleep
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A/N hey guys! I'm sorry for the crappy chapter but yeahhh. This wasn't what it was going to be but oh well. It might come up in the next few chapters. Also. You guys should PM me sometime! I have no friends on this sight and it would be cool to talk to one or more of you. It's not edited cause I wanted to post but yeahhh.