⭐CHAPTER FOURTEEN⭐

When we arrived, we kind of went separate ways. Oli, Sam, Logan, Tabs, and I all stayed together and all the brothers and cousins went together. They game us a lot of money and we agreed to meet up t the food court for lunch at 1 and it was 10 now.

My group walked away and decided to go to Clair's first. Girls choice, not the boys. We tried on a few head things. We left with earrings, a minion beanie, a few necklaces, hair ties, and headbands.

Next we stopped at hot topic, my favorite shop. I got a couple beanies and a lot of shirts like 5sos, ATL, blink-182, twenty-one pilots, FOB, etc..
And everyone else got some things but I wasn't really paying attention.

We went to a couple more clothes stores like PINK, Macy's, Kohl's, Nike, etc. We finally got to Bath and body works. All of us girls got a lot of lotion and perfume along with hand sanitizer, bath bombs, and soap.

By the end of all that, it was 12:50. We all made our way to the food court, and surprised my brothers/cousins are already there.

"Hey guys" I greet sitting down and putting my bags by my feet.

"Hey lily pad" Cole says kissing my forehead.
"Get anything interesting?" I ask sipping the mountain dew, they already got for me.

"Nah just boring stuff" Toby says, stuffing French fries in his mouth.
I nod and felt the urge to pee (lol).

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back, try not to miss me too much," i wink and leave.

The bathroom was around a corner and a little way down. I walked In and dis my business, but when I left the stall, I noticed that Jacklyn, Addison, and Jessica fixing their make up/ hair. Typical.
I just try my best to ignore them and wash my hands, but they turn their attention towards me.

"Oh look girls! It's icky, oh wait, I mean lily! My bad! What are you wearing? Are you five?" Jacklyn snickers.
I continue to wash my hands, but they don't seem to happy about that.

"Answer me when I talk to you, you fat, ugly faced freak" she demanded as she slapped my face. Hard.
I cry out in pain and clutch my cheek.
They laugh and give me one last punch before they leave.
I slide down the bathroom wall and just cry for a minute.

I finally get up and looked in the mirror, and let me tell you, I look dead with a large hand print bright red on my cheek. No joke. I attempt to fix my make up, and trying to make the hand mark invisible, and kind of succeeding.

When I was positive i looked okay, I walked back out to the table.

"What took you so long? Aw lil did you fall in?" Mason teased.
I forced a smile and just went back to eating. I felt someone nudge me and I looked over at Logan and he asked if I'm okay. I nod slightly and take a sip of my drink.

"Hey guys, lilys not feeling well. Can we go home please?" Logan asked. I mentally thanked him. I just want to go home and take a long, warm bath.

"Of course! Why didn't you say something before? Let's go guys." Cole said and everyone stood up and threw away their trash and grabbed their bags.

Logan threw me a look as if saying 'we'll talk about this later'. I just looked away and got in the car, next to tabby and Sam.
I laid my head on the window as we pulled out of the parking lot.

When we got home, I hopped out and ran into the house and to my room. As soon as I slammed the door shut, it opened again with a concerned Logan.

"Lils what's wrong? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Are you okay?" He rambled.

"I'm fine Logan. I only read something sad on my phone. It's okay, I'm okay" I lied.

"Okay..." He looked at me suspiciously. I could tell he didn't believe me , but he didn't say anything else about it. And for that, I am thankful.

"So, have you started your social studies essay yet?" I said, changing the subject.

"Just a little. You?"

"Yeah, already finished."

He stared at me, eyes wide. "You what? We just got that assignment! How are you already finished?!" He exclaimed.

I shrugged, "did it in class"

"You do not have that much free time! Your lying!" He stressed. I just laughed and waved him off.

"Well I'm going to go eat. Emmett was making dinner and it's probably finished now. You coming?"

I thought for a minute, and then I thought back to what Jacklyn said to me. I shame my head no, "I'm fine, I'm still full from lunch. I think in going to go to bed, we have school tomorrow." He nodded, but still looked at me wearily.

"Okay goodnight. I love you" he said leaving the room.

"I love you too! Goodnight!" I called after him.
I grabbed some pajamas from my dresser and went to the bathroom.

I got undressed and looked in the mirror,and look at myself in disgust. I really am fat. I definitely need to lose some weight.

I step into the shower, do all my necessities, and got out. I put on my pajamas and brushed my hair, teeth, etc..

I blow dried my hair and walked back out to the room. I climbed onto my bed and started crying, the words and actions Jacklyn did.

I tried to muffle my sobs, but apparently, I wasn't trying enough. Colton came in.

"Baby, are you okay?!" He asked me frantically.

"Yeah, I'm fine Colt, I uh, cut myself shaving ,it hurt really bad, but I'm okay" I lied, feeling a little guilty.
He looked at me suspiciously before climbing up the latter and laying in my bed with me. He pulled me to his chest and just let me cry, shushing me every once in awhile.
I guess I wore myself out from crying ,seeing as I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you" he cooed. I cuddled into him further and let my eyes close.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A/N hey guys! Sorry for taking forever to update lol. My baddd. But my spring break begins Friday so I should be able to update more often then! Sorry if it's sad but it was requested and this is a part 1. And thanks for 13k reads! That's amazing! Love you babes! sorry for any mistakes!