★CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE★

I was woken up by something large licking my face. I opened my eyes and saw a yellow face in mine.

"DAISY" I groaned. "Go away".

When she didn't, I sighed and decided to get up. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 9:57. Hey new record!

I gently pushed Daisy off of me and got out of bed,g grabbing my phone, and walking towards the door. I walked downstairs, going into the kitchen. When I got there , I saw Emmett feeding Hope, cole cooking , and Jason filling out some papers.

I sat down at the table and checked all of my social media.
"Well good morning sunshine! Youre up early!" Emmett commented.

"Blame the dog" I grumbled. He just chuckled and continued to feed the baby.  Soon everyone was up except for Colton, and the food was ready which was: banana chocolate chip muffins (favorite) ,eggs, hashbrowns, toast, sausage and bacon, French toast, and fruit. What do you expect when you have like 15 teens and adults in your family.

"Lily can you please go wake your brother up?" Cole asked me. I nodded and headed towards the stairs.
I walked into his room and decided to lay on him. He just puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. He is VERY cuddly in the morning.

"Colton" I whisper. He hums.
"We have food downstairs. We better hurry before the wild animals eat it all" he nods and let's me go, and we both get up and walk back into the kitchen.

I got literally 3 banana chocolate chip muffins, 2 eggs, hashbrowns, 2 pieces of toast with bananas and Nutella, 4 pieces of sausage and bacon 2 pieces of French toast with more Nutella bananas and strawberries, and some more fruit. I know, I have a HUGE appetite. But luckily I cant turn fat:) (lol the exact opposite of me lol)

***

"Hey lily?" Jason walked into my room.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow. You need braces" he replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"WHAT?" I screeched. I was dumbfounded.  Why wasn't I informed of this earlier?

"Yeah I know I'm sorry! It slipped my mind until i got a reminder this morning. Your appointment is at 3:40 so be ready by 3:00 or  close to there. I know how long it takes for you to get ready." I nod and he leaves.

I decided to go on Instagram and stalk calum hoods account. No one heard anything. So there I was, 1 year in when sam and tabby came in.

"Hey" I say, still looking at his photos.
"Hey" they say, "do you think your brothers will let us dye our hair?"

"Probably not. What color you got?" I ask. They showed me this beautiful lavender/ grey color and I was in love.

"You know, we don't have to tell them.." I trailed off.

"Well let's ask them first and if they say no then we'll do it" tabby says. We nodded and decided to ask them at dinner.

****

Everyone was seated at the dining room table with food spread all the way down it. Most of it was potatoes, Mac and cheese, chicken, cheeseburgers, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

We were halfway through when we decided to ask.

"I have a question" I stated. " Can-"
"No" they all said.
"You don't even know what I was going to say!" I exclaimed. Geez tough crowd.

"Fine what were you going to say?" Jason asked.

"Well can me, tabby, and Sam dye our hair?"

"NO" They all shouted at once.
"You should already know this answer girls. You are not allowed to dye your hair ever!" Emmett stressed.

"But that's not fair! You're not mom and dad! We can pay with our own money to!" I defended.

"No means no lilian! Im fully aware I'm not mom or dad but last time I checked, I'm in charge whether you like it or not. Now I don't want to hear another word about this, understand?" Jason said strictly.

I glared at him. " FINE."  I yelled and walked out the door and up to my room. I honestly don't care what they say. I'm dyeing it anyway. Whether they like it or not.

****************************

HEY I UPDATED ON TIME! YEASSSS!!!!!!!
And it probably sucks balls soooooooooo yeahhhhhh. But at least i updated! YOURE WELCOME. JKJK LOVES YOUUUS. NEXT PART WILL BE THE 2ND HOUSE TOUR PART THINGY SOOO.  Bye now loves❤ unedited✌